Recent content by jalix

  1. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Can't believe how heated the Naruto vs Sasuke stuff is. Naruto "won" imo. Even Sasuke concedes. That's because I don't think it's just about power or fighting or killing or counters. It was always about acceptance, respect and friendship. Sasuke had his Vegeta moment and that really it...
  2. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 695 Discussion / 696 Predictions

    Don't see that happening. Don't see Sasuke doing it to Naruto either. Only thing that seems happened is that believe it or not, Sasuke may have actually held back to an extent. Though we obviously know Naruto did as well.
  3. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 695 Discussion / 696 Predictions

    Yeah, I've been reading Naruto right. Every few weeks, check in. lol Sasuke being selfish or not... it's kind of irrelevant. In the manga a lot of things happened to make him that way. But at the end of the day, the character just is what he is; a mixed up, confused, weird kid with a...
  4. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    ... I actually really do hope this is over. I haven't got another fight in me. This last one... maybe it'll be better when I read them all through. But it was pretty underwhelming. I kept waiting for Kaguya to show me a reason to really see her as a villain and dislike her. But it was weird...
  5. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions | No Chapter this Week Haven't posted... in months maybe. And can't say anyone would've missed anything lol - I don't get it. I mean, the chapters have been interesting, but a little confusing to follow. The only thing that I get is that Kaguya...
  6. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 679 Discussion / 680 Predictions

    Hagoromo's father must've eff'd up BIG TIME... lol Seriously though, I agree with most others. Why is she building the army? Who is she planning to 'attack' or 'defend against'? Is she planning on expanding out somhow? How vast is the Narutoverse truly? yet more questions with her simple...
  7. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 678 Chapter Discussion / 679 Predictions

    lol - why I gave the DBZ reference. Vegeta turned 'good'. Didn't matter that he blew away a grand-stand of people, tried to end his greatest rivals' life, etc. Sasuke's a jerk, and cold now. But the only person that's evne been able to talk to him now has been Naruto and the sage. I don't...
  8. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 678 Chapter Discussion / 679 Predictions

    ... You know, this reminded me of something. Way, way, way back, I used to follow Dragonball. Showing my age a bit, but I mean, I was waaaaay back. I actually still have one of the first Dragonball games. And I'm not talking PS2 or Playstation. I'm talking.. "Dragon Power" for the...
  9. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 678 Chapter Discussion / 679 Predictions

    My favorite part of this chapter... was this page... http://readms.com/r/naruto/678/2391/10 Look at Tsunade's face. HAHAHAHA so, female characters in the Narutoverse are caddy(sp?) as can be... Mei's dream is to be married, and Tsunade to be jealous. That's just so awesome...
  10. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 677 Chapter Discussion/ 678 Predictions

    I agree with Delbi's take on ET as to why they aren't affected. I think it also ties into why/how Madara couldn't become a 10 tails or accomplish this plan as an ET. Really, IMO the Kage kind of seem like jutsu's with chakra ability themselves, not necessarily people. IMO, I think it's...
  11. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 677 Chapter Discussion/ 678 Predictions

    Actually... maybe badluckartist ( i think that's who it was) might still have hope about Zetsu after this chapter... said to be experiments, but what is it really, and maybe they weren't just the loyal servants Madara thought they all were.... especially if a piece of Kaguya's spirit was already...
  12. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 677 Chapter Discussion/ 678 Predictions

    Oh... and the thing I couldn't stand was seeing Killer Bee. L.... A.... M.... E..... Not that I dislike the character, but the manner of it all. How? Why? What happened? Are we to beleive he pulled the same tentacle prank that he pulled on Sasuke, on Madara? Ok, but at least let's get a...
  13. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 677 Chapter Discussion/ 678 Predictions

    Interesting chapter. Sasuke's character developed quite a bit. For a while, Kikshimoto had been pushing him as cold, calculating and with an agenda. Granted, he still is all three of these things. But maybe my biggest problem with him as a character is that he wasn't so much...
  14. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 676 Discussion / 677 Predictions

    Not sure if that was response to my post or not. :) In case it was, I wasn't condemning Sasuke for doing it. Worse would be if he didn't do anything. Just highlighting the differences between the characters after the outcome, which was what surprised Sakura. SHe wanted to create that...
  15. jalix

    Chapter Naruto 676 Discussion / 677 Predictions

    The Sasuke/Naruto debate is kind of weird. The way I see it is that they were working (with Sakura) as a team. I get that some people love Sasuke or Naruto, but it takes away from what happened IMO. Sasuke can physically 'see' the Madara clones, and Naruto can 'feel' them. Madara made that...
Top