Recent content by jamarTheDem

  1. jamarTheDem

    One Piece Chapter 994 Discussion

    Wow I never been in this forum for 2-3 years lol probably since Dressrosa but I don’t have a Yamato , I honestly think she’s already better than Carrot . Now what would be weird if Jinbei , Yamato & Carrot Join the SHs . That would be mind blowing . A fishmen , a mink & a infamous...
  2. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    I feel like Oda trying to make Big Mama look weaker then she actually is . He could of easily made her showcase her ablities other then "Mighty bullcrap swing" and we could of seen a lot better use of her souls . Then again , just like Cracker , Smoothie and Kata I guess Oda giving them...
  3. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 858 Discussion/859 Predictions

    Not following plans is usually how Luffy makes it out of tough situations XD
  4. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 858 Discussion/859 Predictions

    ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER ! Rate: 9/10 Didn't I say it last chapter , It would be IMPOSSIBLE for Luffy not to irritate/piss off Bege . XD I'm loving the pacing of this chapter thank you Oda for cutting out the unneeded bullshh like Luffy and Sanji traveling to the Fire Tank Hideout and a...
  5. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 857 Discussion / 858 Predictions

    GREAT CHAPTER ! Rate: 9.5/10 This is the type of "Plot Twist" that I expect from a veteran like Oda . It's almost impossible for Luffy not to piss Bege off...I mean we have characters like Buggy who gets pissed off just looking at Luffy's face . XD Jibei & Sanji will be the two deciding...
  6. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 853 Discussion / 854 Predictions

    This week chapter was pretty good BUT very short/quick (To say One Piece was on break last week) :huh: Honestly besides Pedro being saved by Chopper group and Big Mama capturing Brook the story hasn't progress much . Idk if I was expecting too much this week I just was slightly...
  7. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 852 Discussion / 853 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    It's funny how Big Mama & Smoothie still haven't brought up this "supposedly" plan to kill Germa66 & the Vinsmokes yet . I know it's still far-fetch but I still believe that Puddin is lying about Big Mama true intentions and that she fooling everybody . Something doesn't seem right , I truly...
  8. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    Well I don't think he's dead , he probably split himself into two right when he was about to get cut down . It's also possible if the egg yolk isn't harm then Tomago could possibly not take any damage . I also wondering if he could use the "steam" to boil his egg body (Like he did for the coffee...
  9. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    I don't think she's evil at all to be honest . She's playing "evil" just to start a war between Vinsmokes and the Big Mama pirates . She had to convince Reiju that she was some type of psychotic monster who plans to kill Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmokes for the wedding . After all the scenes...
  10. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    THEORY TIME !!!!!! I don't believe that Puddin is as evil as she seem . She's finessing EVERYBODY including the characters and the reader . She wants to save Sanji and the Straw Hat so she's setting the Vinsmokes and the Big Mama pirates to go against each other , The whole point of her...
  11. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    So is Baron Tamago a egg egg fruit eater ? I noticed when Pedro cut Tamago in half egg yolk came out and that Tamago techique was called "Legg Benedict" . He's always reminded me of egg man and humpy dumpy but I can't believe I never thought of him having a egg egg devil fruit .
  12. jamarTheDem

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Development wise Sanji should be the fastest character in the Straw Hat crew after running away from Iva crew for the longest . He's already learned how to use his friction to create fire I really want to see him become a speed demon .
  13. jamarTheDem

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    THEORY TIME !!!! So at the end of the last chapter we seen Reiju all beaten & bloody which made no sense since she's suppose to be one of the Germa66 superhumans . Now I know most people lean on Bege Capone starting a war between Vinsmokes & Big Mama (including me) but what if Puddin was the one...
  14. jamarTheDem

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 848 Discussion / 849 Predictions

    I hope Pudding isn't going to be selfish and try to leave Big Mama's crew like Lola did . She would be putting Sanji hands , the Straw Hat crew and herself in danger . BUT I do think she's going to stand up to Big Mama , that seem like the only choice . If she make Big Mama mad then Mama might...
Top