Recent content by James Rye

  1. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    4 extra votes on a single player is so busted, lol. How did that even happen? XD So I was right about Gry being Mafia day 1and Nash being scum whenever she feels like town to me? Like shino was obvious Mafia, her surviving 3 lynch rounds was insane. Good call on Gry to save shino's bacon instead...
  2. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Well if Shino is scum, its either you or wojak next, so yeah. And if Shino isn't Scum, we pretty much lost the game anyway, so yeah.
  3. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Look, lets just kill shino or Gry, I don't care which one is first at this point, and then we worry about Wojak. I try shino again. Third time's the charm: Votekill Shino
  4. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Can you confirm you got the tarot card? Like was there something that tells you, yay, I got the immortal tarot to not hand it over to Mafia? There is a chance shino is lying and had immortal all along. If there are lovers, I would totally give them immortal so they'd survive a lynch/kill once...
  5. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Who knows. People might have changed their votes and we would have had a different outcome with different knowledge. Or we could have picked the same card as you to get a chance to deny it to you. Now its a redo of the last day. Just with one townie less to vote.
  6. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Yeah, this day or the next day if we got lovers will probably decide who wins. But with 14 players we should be max 4 anti-towns. So with Juvii dead that leaves 3. Now they could be 3 mafias and the whole 3rd TP traits were a ruse or they are 2 with one townie being a scumbag. So we are 5...
  7. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    But did you tell us that you were picking it?
  8. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Shino didn't tell us about the immortal trait, right? Guess that means Gry saved her the other day, so she could get the immortal trait to avoid getting lynched last day. They are totally working together. Either they are both mafia or they are the lovers. With 8 people and the 3 tarot cards...
  9. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    I'm sorry for missing two days. My irl is quite hectic and going badly. No excuse though I could have seen that coming and just not take part in the game. From what I see our guesses about shinobi/Gry being Mafia are correct, only question is who the lover is. Probably Gry given how brazenly he...
  10. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Told you guys day1 Gry is playing/acting like this Mafia self. If either Gry or Shino turn out Mafia today the other one is most certainly Mafia as well.
  11. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Lol, why would Mafia waste their kill action on a sus NO who could potentially lie about having lost BP? Nah, I actually lost it. I think the kill got blocked, that's the most likely action. Given how Gry forced a kill on Sam who's vote would have ended Shino, I guess we should go for either...
  12. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    Went to Darkwood again. I see Divine Strength 3x, Consecreated Oil 3x, The Hearts III and Godly Moment 1x. I have no negative trait and I don't need immortal since I am only NO. The talking ability seems useless to me since I don't really have someone I fully 100% trust. I will probably pick one...
  13. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    1 minute left? Huh? Didnt we got more time?
  14. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    What`? What? So you believe wojak is bait=town then? But you also believe I am Mafia who got sickled day 2?
  15. James Rye

    Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

    I have no idea. Maybe they thought I was lying? Yeah, apparently last night. No one came forth as far as I know. It's why Sam thinks he is bait.
Top