It is for the 1st movie. I will wait till the Singapore's release although it is very tempting to watch it in Malaysia. Malaysia will normally show both Malay and Chinese subtitles and in bigger font size which occupy around 1/3 of the screen, sometimes the translation is not good as well.
the screening date for Singapore-12 May 2011, Malaysia & Brunei-7 April 2011. you can check the latest update on malaysia and singapore screening date here. http://www.facebook.com/gantzmovie?sk=info
People are providing the download link now.
1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxjhSekNMNM
2)
http://www.freshwap.net/movies/530763-gantz-2011enghdrip-xvid.html
Gantz film's pictures in a jap magazine.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=988735286&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%C9%B1%C2%BE%B6%BC%CA%D0&pn=0
i got more KEI's link in case you are interested.
http://www.idolex.com/tag/natsuna/
(recommend WPB-net Deluxe] 2010.05 Natsuna 夏菜 『ナツナ解禁』 [72P+5Mov]
http://www.fileserve.com/file/vszZKs7)
This is not related to the movie. Natsuna - kei posted for idol magazine “Weekly Playboy“.
A beautiful and lightly clad day with Natsuna in “Weekly Playboy”
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/01/a-beautiful-and-lightly-clad-day-with-natsuna-in-weekly-playboy/
I havent watched it myself, but most of the review is negative in the discussion board of imdb.
Gantz movie scene spoiler - someone record this in the cinema. I cant tell you what it is as i did not watch it myself.
anyone knows when it will be screening in singapore. I read it somewhere it might be screening in singapore and malaysia in april. in that case, i might need to download it or get the dvd. sad case. How could I wait so long for the movie screening?!
i think the sex scene in manga is very important, it helps define kuruno's character a lot. Thus i would like to have the sex scene in movie. Kurono is very selfish in the begining of the manga, i wish the movie can protrait him more of a imperfect hero.
my guess is this is the 4th interview of the movie gantz on that magazine.
a old trailer uploaded in May, i dont know why i missed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze4UY3NXEo&feature=player_embedded