Recent content by JamieF!

  1. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    Since the next chapter is called "pegasus vs. black dragon" I hope we will get to see more of Blue Pegasus becuase they are pretty cool and haven't done much yet this arc. I want to see more of Jenny's magic, it looked pretty cool but we have only see it once for a short time. So I hope we get...
  2. JamieF!

    Question What can save this arc?

    I just want something to happen that we totally didn't expect. I don't know what it should be but just something cool. Someting that will completely chance the story:derp
  3. JamieF!

    Discussion Whats One Thing in Fairy Tail You Can't rewatch?

    For me it's just every Lucy fanservice scene. I mean, have we ever seen something good with Lucy without fanservice... And then of course all those overpowered Erza fights (-.-)
  4. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    So we didn't even got to see the encounter of Jellal and the others of cs and August??? This was just the thing I was waiting for... But most of it happenend offpanel... :facepalm:notrust
  5. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    Uughhh Lucy losing her clothes AGAIN. I'm getting sick of this! I tought Hiro was a creative man... well NOT. If it goes on like this then she will never be usefull.
  6. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    I think we should just raise money and buy the whole Fairy Tail from Mashima and make it like we want it to be. Guess it would be a lot better...
  7. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Meeeen! This chapter could be such an epic chapter. But of course there's a 90% chance that it would be crap again. The only thing I want to know of this chapter is how Hiro would destroy such a great possebility to make an awesome chapter. And how the fandom goes down again... :dumpster
  8. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    Maybe Neinhart's eyes are black because Irene used a spell that made her able to controll him?? She said he was useless and she now want to use him to kill Erza.
  9. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    If Irene turns good after something Erza did I'm gonna quit the manga, seriously. That would mean that Irene is too strong and the only way to 'beat' her is if she turns good. I already see Mashima do something like that -,-
  10. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    It would indeed be crazy if that was true. But in the spoilers we could read that Zeref said that Irene is good at attaching and detaching things. (So she could seperate FH from Mavis.) But maybe she is also good at attaching and detaching a kidney...?
  11. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

    I don't know for what Zeref will use Fairy Heart but using it as a power up to defeat Acnologia could be a possible reason. But an other option could be Zeref using Fairy Heart to kill himself, if it's such a powerfull weapon.
  12. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I surely wouldn't know. Maybe something to do with Acno and Irene or Zeref, or something we totally didn't expect. Just like some previous times it could turn out into something unexpected. But what it could be... I wouldn't know. ;-)
  13. JamieF!

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    Just like a lot of you I also have the feeling that Universe One has something to do with August's magic. But I also have the feeling that it would turn out to be something completely different. #TrollShima
  14. JamieF!

    Hangout Tournament General Discussion/Hangout Thread

    Guess it would be Laxus because of all his fanboys. I expect him to turn out to be the winner of this tournament -,-
  15. JamieF!

    Round of 16 Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss

    Mira using Macro: "You shall not be able to use your spells on me Jellal. And that's an order!"
Top