Recent content by janckw

  1. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 84, 85 and 86 Discussion/Predicitions

    Um, that (My motto is to be stronger, blah blah blah) was on the last page. this (we and he made a deal) is from the second to last page, the page right after marui got hit. Kimijima says it. I guess it just means Kite's like "Ok, so going after the strongest is my motto so I made a deal to...
  2. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 84, 85 and 86 Discussion/Predicitions

    I could be wrong about this, but I think Kimijima said, right after Marui got hit, "We and him....already made a deal." so I'm not sure if this means Kimijima's influencing him or anything or what XP but I don't really think so.
  3. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 84, 85 and 86 Discussion/Predicitions

    Ugh thxs, I finally get it. I'll go edit my post now lol. Atsukyou's turning out to be really weird XP Should have seen it coming the second he started talking about executing people with tennis lol
  4. janckw

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Anime Discussion Thread [Latest Episode: Episode 13] Really? they do? I'm just curious to know what kind of tennis moves they'll incorperate into this pingpong match XP I'm just imagining Atobe using World of Ice and Chotaro using a Scud serve (which i guess he will)
  5. janckw

    Favorites Top 10 Favourite Characters of the series

    Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series 1. Ryoma ^^ 2. Ryoga 3. Liliadent Krauser 4. Irie Kanata 5. Tokugawa Kazuya 6. Momoshiro Takeshi 7. Byoudouin Houou (he's interesting) 8. Zaizen Hikaru (I'm out of ideas so I'm really tempted to put the 2011 movie characters in here XP anyways..) 9...
  6. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 84, 85 and 86 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quick translation of chapter 84 (I translated this, so...might be some errors here and there XP I also forgot the title...whoops XP)
  7. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 78, 79 and 80 Discussion/Predictions

    Well, chapter 79 should be on mangafox by tomorrow, dunno about 80...im guessing, lol
  8. janckw

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 78, 79 and 80 Discussion/Predictions

    Quick Translation of chapter 78: (found on Mangafox from Kokou0kokou, all credits to him/her)
Top