Recent content by jarlinn

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 806 Discussion / 807 Predictions

    Re: One Piece Chapter 806 Discussion / 807 Predictions-Break THIS WEEK. I'm not getting the significance of the animals wearing the curly hats clothes. I get that Wanda wearing Nami's clothes might have just been to get us to worry about them but I just noticed in chapter 806 that the monkey...
  2. Chapter One Piece 734 Discussion/ 735 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 734 Spoiler Discussion The picture in the ishuhui spoilers is new. A flashback showing Rebecca losing her helmet which she had on at the beginning of chapter 733 but was lying next to her at the end while she was unconscious.
  3. Chapter One Piece 734 Discussion/ 735 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 734 Spoiler Discussion That picture of Doflamingo is from chapter 692
  4. Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    Re: One Piece 733 Spoiler Discussion Might be unlikely since they have their own battle but has anyone considered that maybe a fairy/fairies participated in the D block?
  5. Chapter One Piece 687 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 687 Discussion / 688 Prediction Fair enough, you are all probably right. I just think it's weird that we haven't seen Mihawk use it against enemies that he knows are devil fruit users since he likes to use the sword as a long range weapon.
  6. Chapter One Piece 687 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 687 Discussion / 688 Prediction But have we seen him trying to punch someone without freezing them? If I remember correctly then Ace had some trouble making a hat for Orz in Wa no Kuni, he was always burning them. I believe that it implies that his "fire" state is the original...
  7. Chapter One Piece 687 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 687 Discussion / 688 Prediction Doesn't Monet have to be tangible to bite the Swordlady? I think that the first slash has nothing to do with haki.
Top