Recent content by Jaryeo

  1. Jaryeo

    Noblesse 339 Review

    1) fanservice, I believe with the number of good looking male characters, there are more female readers around. They get a wee-bit more pocket money if more girls click on their webtoons. hopefully several times just because the shirt's off. 2) actually I don't even care what plot they are...
  2. Jaryeo

    Noblesse 325 Review

    shouldn't it have been "oppa" instead? noblesse is Korean afterall. otherwise, onii-chan or raizal-niichan would suffice.
  3. Jaryeo

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 338 Spoiler Thread I'm not sure if I'll bother to speculate the next chapter. Lol. Its pretty random how plots are cooked up anyway. ^^
  4. Jaryeo

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions

    I guess it just didnt matter much to me. On the whole the story still moves ~ I think it is just possible that the characters of noblesse are just living dat to day and their actions might be quite random (whims of fancy from the authors that week) and the flow is a little different from a plot...
  5. Jaryeo

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions

    I have always thought Noblesse moved slowly anyway. Especially when it's updating on a weekly basis. I don't really think Rai was fully back in fighting shape, since it was mentioned that he had what, another 1, or 10 years after that ragnorak refill. If he fought again, perhaps he wouldn't...
  6. Jaryeo

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions

    I thought it was an interesting chapter. Many chapters ago we knew about the Rajak/Rael split soul weapon. Fastforward abit we learned that the ragnorak too can be split. Then in the last ten chapters or so, we learned that the partial ragnorak can be absorbed by Rai's body to refill his...
  7. Jaryeo

    Question Will We See Someone Stronger than Raizel?

    Re: will we see someone stronger then rai ?? If Rai is God, then traitors are like the 'fallen angels', with Lucifer leading the way as Union #1. :hee that might have been the original inspiration of the authors. that's why at the start there was a more positive introduction of Rai as being...
  8. Jaryeo

    Noblesse Chapters 333, 334, 335, & 336 Review

    I agree he might be worried and wished she hadn't done it, but Rai is rarely the type that voiced his worries but instead acted on it (ie. saving the kids, rushing to Lukedonia for Gejutel etc) in many instances his concern led him to act directly, without much verbal expression. Unless he...
  9. Jaryeo

    Noblesse Chapters 333, 334, 335, & 336 Review

    on Rai's background. Well, so far nobody knows. He could have been older than the Lord in terms of existence but he is incapable of aging, OR he could actually be younger than the Lord and there would be a previous noblesse before him. Given the utter lack of Rai's past, why should we assume...
  10. Jaryeo

    Noblesse Chapters 333, 334, 335, & 336 Review

    I thought the last few chapters were building up Rai & Raskreia's relationship. Did Rai have to bring up the topic again on the Ragnorak and pulled Raskreia aside to say it? I get the feeling he might have more opinions to this than simple concern, but Raskreia dismissed that and choose to...
Top