Recent content by jayant

  1. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    ??? I just lazily skimmed through the chapter but couldn't find any hint. Can you point it out?
  2. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 481 Spoilers & Discussion

    ~14 pages and no Vitala ? I'm missing his posts tbh:3c
  3. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 480 Spoilers & Discussion

    You know tog truly has turned from a character growth story to a battle shonen when "bam highranker level or not" ,"top 20 regulars stronger than fh or not" posts proliferate every damn chapter thread
  4. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion

    "Good. I needed the warm up before I wrecked the walls." "This is our home, and our home is here! We have nowhere to run! " I'm starting to remember why I fell in love with Tog.
  5. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion

    Vitala seems to have some personal grievance against FUG lol. I mean we're all a bit dissapointed with them (after how much they were hyped up ) in s3 but still it feels like like this guy is rooting for zahard:derp
  6. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion

    Just realized- the way SIU has created this universe allows him to go both World of Warcraft and EVE online at the same time- magic based combat + space wars. The railgun thingy on the Cage looks cool btw.
  7. jayant

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 468 Spoilers & Discussion

    From " is that high ranker slayer level" to "is that high ranker squadron commander level", what days have we come to, oh fug. Please save some face at the nest battle. I still have some hope.
Top