Recent content by JAyss123

  1. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    I just have one thing to say to the whiners: "Don't let the door hit ya on your way out" ty. I enjoy the chapter is it the best no did I want Anna and Lucy to meet yes did I want a better fight with Natsu and Zerf yes, am I going to whine about it nope I liked it. If mavis and Zerf die in each...
  2. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    I see it this way Anna is going to stay on the ship to lur Acno and port everyone else off she will say her good byes to Lucy and that's it.
  3. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

    It's looking like Zerf is being sucked into some kinda black hole or demention of some kind ohhh maybe the god that cursed him and mavis is going to show hmmmmm. Edit: ok looks like I'm way off someone just said END so maybe that's END awakening in Natsu
  4. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Like I said Acnologia is the son of Lucy and Natsu :3c
  5. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    Simple Acnologia is the son of Natus and Lucy :3c
  6. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    How come I get this bad feeling that this dragon that killed Natsu's parents is in fact Natsu himself as END as being END is Igneel, why I come up with this is we really don't know how Natsu died all we know is Zeref said him and his parents died maybe that what Zeref ment by Natus dieing that...
  7. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    I'm getting this feeling that since someone said that dragneel comes from what looks like Igneel, I wonder if igneel is natus from the future I mean we gotten future Lucy
  8. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Sooooo where was MiraJane in all this is sje a virgin :teehee I mean we seen Lexus react hmmmm:cheez
  9. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Ok with Larcade being Zeref's son I'm calling it Agalogia (sp) is Natus and Lucy's son lmao though it might not be true but hey who knows
  10. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 505 Chapter Discussion / 506 Predictions

    I never see this talked about but my luck it's a whole forum lmao. Part of me want END to be igneel himself yes natsu is igneel and the dragons are there respective dragon slayers. As for the death my guess is the old man he was looking worn down.
  11. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    I can see it now Happy with the book of END flying away telling himself "I can save Natsu" then he drops it or fumbles it as he is flying and slow motion opens as it hits the ground lmao
  12. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    Thank for the link
  13. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    So is there a link to the chapter anywhere I can't seem to find anything ?
  14. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    Oct. 5th hold on isn't coming out the 2nd or 3rd??
  15. JAyss123

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    I'm sorry I'm disappointed in a lot of people hating on Mavis and Zera to me there bond is what ft is all about so since its 2 loli's people are up in arms. For me I like it we are going to have all others characters for me it's all good just don't like the hate on Mavis and Zera :scry.
Top