Recent content by JbbwckZ

  1. [427] Pein Panel - 3 Version's x)

    Thanks for the comments. Although not well understood what the shadow U__U Mmmm ... is therefore use the translation of google x)! My English is bad: S! Well ... thanks again ... greetings =)
  2. [425] Kakashi & Sakumo by tubeyo

    Very good ... I love the lighting of the bonfire: D! Excellent ... greetings
  3. [427] Pein Panel - 3 Version's x)

    Hi everyone ... was inactive for a while x) but now he returns .. another good thing here rapid colored: D! this time it is Pein-Yahiko. Clean by shaddy85 :) V.1: Link: http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4153/pain1mj2.png V.2: Link...
  4. [Ch.425-P.13] - Pein

    I again ... mm Aveeer .. Comment Comment x)! Greetings! Lines -> shaddy85
  5. [424] Hatake Kakashi is Dead?

    :O!!!! Very very beatiful :D! Good panel :)
  6. Danzô " To Become Hogake "

    Nice.. :D Thnks! =)!
  7. 422 Cover - Kakashi

    Gracias 4 coment TheChosenOne ;)!
  8. 422 Cover - Kakashi

    Thnks ¬Silente and *Mel* :D! jaja portuñol :D!
  9. 422 Cover - Kakashi

    :DHi .. I am again .. I am of Peru ... good here I leave them my first colored ... Cover of the 422 ... Kakashi :D... URL: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2447/422cover1bo2.png Lineart by Shade =) PD: I do not speak English .. x)! Translation of google
  10. NO·【……424】-----Joker sai

    beatiful :D!! very gOd =)!
Top