Recent content by jdavidks

  1. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    i agree, gloves is the best choice for luffys style, and he already used gloves in battle (wax in ID).
  2. Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    Ok, about the Tattoo, i think is "SonY" but the "n" could be omega the last letter of the Greek Alphabet, the other thing the two first letters seems to be crossed out. Maybe, S = Sabaody, and is crossed out, so is like dont go there. I dont know about the rest of the message but i think is...
  3. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    I think the marines are doing very well, they just lost some allies (3 Shichibukai) and the destruction of Marine Ford.
  4. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 578 Spoiler Discussion I think, Sengoku send Kizaru to Impel Down, he must be worried about a lot of prisioners escaping. because i don't see him just waiting or doing something else, we saw him in SA he is very impatient.
Top