Recent content by jdw

  1. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Hi guys! Long time no see. I just wanted to check in now that the manga is ending. Not a big fan of the chapter or what the manga has become. Naruto has been such a massive part of my life for so long that it breaks my heart a little that it is ending, and it breaks my heart to a much higher...
  2. jdw

    Obito and Rin Databook Edited Mangas

    As requested.
  3. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd I do what I do! Man, I am riding high right now :) I have been away a bit because of the whole Kabuto + rise of Orochimaru crap, but going back to Naruto v. Tobi has gained my interest again after a few months of not...
  4. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd Hi guys :) What do you think of this (2009 baby :p ): FTW?
  5. jdw

    Naruto 579 review: Brothers, Fight as one!

    I am going to be away this weekend, basically starting right now, so I may not have a chance to post the plot review. I will try to post it before Friday night, but if things come up, or I don't have reliable internet access I may not be able to. I will certainly try though. Worst case, I should...
  6. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions Though he has had no reason to do so, Kishi has been giving us the middle finger for a while now with all the stupid crap going on in this "war," IMO. In fact, I am starting to take all of his insults personally, lol. Under normal conditions, I'd...
  7. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions Itachi didn't necessarily have a Kage Bunshin turn to crows:
  8. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions I cannot agree! This fight is pretty lame so far, imo. Nothing has really happened except Susanoo and a little fake suigetsu mode. But, even if this is the best fight, that's pretty sad considering how weak it is so far, imo. This whole war is a...
  9. jdw

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs. Hashirama Senju

    It appears reading isn't one of your strengths. Its not about immunity it's about it being an unknown. I am not handing out free wins to genjutsu users. Pic or text of Minato in genjutsu?
  10. jdw

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs. Hashirama Senju

    If it is feats only, as you guys are saying, it doesn't matter if genins did it, or if the jutsu is weak. Rikudou would fall to the feathers, as he has no feats against genjutsu. No one has a feat of placing Minato in genjutsu. No one. Maybe Ton Ton can avoid Rasengan, or maybe Ton Ton can tank...
  11. jdw

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs. Hashirama Senju

    As far as I am concerned, because Minato has never been shown succumbing to a genjutsu, there is no reason to assume he would fall to one. He may or he may not. It is an unknown. I am not giving him genjutsu immunity, simply saying there is no reasonable basis to conclude it would be effective...
  12. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions They brotherly interaction does seem really cheap and forced, adding the little tag about "bonds between brother never fading away" doesn't make it any less cheap or forced.
  13. jdw

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs. Hashirama Senju

    Prove it or it didn't happen goes both ways: Prove Minato can be caught in genjutsu or it didn't happen. People keep avoiding this because it is inconvenient. I am hoping you are not a judge.
  14. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions A belly button snake isn't better in the end.
  15. jdw

    Chapter Naruto 580 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 580 Discussion / 581 Predictions Meh. Chapter wasn't all that interesting, neither was the interaction, seemed a little boring, hoping it gets better in upcoming chapters. I know Kishi is gong to have more Uchiha + Uchiha, so he might as well make it good if its going to happen. I...
Top