Recent content by JeanTata

  1. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion Does anybody think about "genjutsu" ??!! remember that Sharigan is a high level dojutsu with great illusions.... Why do you thing kakashi attempted to attack pain so close to him http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/07/ I don't think it was just to burry...
  2. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread
  3. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion Kakashi says that he can't dodge...well well:notrust:notrust..I think he'll use MS to Make this threat disappear !!! I don't say that Kakashi can't die but he have to die in a more dramatical way..in front of naruto perhaps
  4. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Kakashi using MS before knowing if someone is still there shows that he's really upset to see an other sharingan.. I think kishi made that just to show us that even Kakshi will be in trouble soon
  5. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I think it's kinda possible. Shisui was told to be dead, actually Sishui was the master of illusion so was he able to create the illusion of his own death on the entire clan?
  6. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Yeah!! you're probably right...Madara surely want to rpeserve sharingan secrets (even if Itachi is blind...and dead (crying) ) sorry i'm to sensitive
  7. JeanTata

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Hi everybody, I'm new here. Just to say I'm sad that Itachi died: according to me one of the greatest character. When Tobi said :"Take his corpse"...!!! What the point in taking back home a dead body.... Is Itachi still alive??? PLease Kishi ;)...
Top