Recent content by jeciii1977

  1. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion I would have to agree. It think thats why this is the most excited for a chapter to come out.
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion Thanks, Sorry for saying I think they are Fake I guess what I should say is that I think there is more to it than what our spoiler is providing :D. I think this is the most excited for a chapter I have been. Seem like there maybe a lot of twists coming...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion I would have to agree the some of the test based spoilers seem Fake. I can not find a pic of the com frog with goggles so I'm wondering if Danzou has actually killed someone else. Konahamur wears goggles :blink. Also of the topic of the battle wich...
Top