Recent content by Jeffmusta

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Discussion Thread/ 457 Prediction Thread I thought only the sword in the head was Danzo's. Weren't the other swords from the attackers? It looked like Danzo used the guy as a shield in one of the previous pages....
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 RE: Danzou - I'm not sure who the two elders would side with. I think they may go with Danzou, especially since Tsunade seems to have burned some bridges with them...
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 Anyway - I do think the White Fang has to do with the dogs as well, which I believe will show up soon if not this next chapter
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 Databook 2 on legend of the white fang: Legend of White Fang In front of his skills, it is said that even the three sannins’ names would have been overshadowed. In Kakashi flows the blood of a great hero.
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 In all honesty, I do think something like this will happen to save Kakashi. He may die eventually, but for the most popular character in the series to have such a lame death would be careless on Kishi's part. Is it so hard to believe his...
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 Aha - it's all coming together. The dogs somehow are summoned confusing pain. They use a howling jutsu which brings forth Sakumo's tanto. Kakashi uses the white chakra to take down Pain.
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 Does anyone else think his dad's nickname "White Fang" has to do with the dogs Kakashi summons? Obviously it does, and we'll find out about it in the near future.
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions - Part 2 Just wait - the dogs will come, Pakkun won't let Kakashi die
Top