Recent content by Jellal Fernandes

  1. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 540 Chapter Discussion / 541 Predictions

    Jellal>Laxus still for me even though we all know Laxus will be stronger at EoS. I gotta agree with @Xaos sama here, Jellal shown good feats against a full body and spirit Acno. How does one beat a mindless Dragon?
  2. Jellal Fernandes

    Question Who is the mc of FT? Natsu or Lucy?

    We all know it's Ichiya.
  3. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 540 Chapter Discussion / 541 Predictions

    Wait so Angel did the deed with Cobra? So much for ErikxKinana fandom. Nice to see Sorano again though. Honestly I myself had been disappointed in the past chapters especially FH Zeref. LOL I told you guys and we all know it. At this point nobody is gonna die. Expect Mavis and Zeref to come...
  4. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Bare it in mind that Demons don't have to be Etherious, we have Devil Slayer Magic which can kill demons. It didn't say they can only kill Etherious Demons so by that logic, Dragon Slayers can only kill legit dragons but not lesser dragons? Like WTF. I can gree with Salmon. Team Natsu vs...
  5. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    My review: My theory was correct. Acnologia having the power to devour all magic and why isn't working with him puts me correct, I had this in mind why can't it work on him. For a while I suspect he was a Heaven Dragon Slayer. Jellal didn't even phase Acno for sure but anyone who can make Acno...
  6. Jellal Fernandes

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Acno Zeref Jellal August Laxus
  7. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Remember Jellal want to wear some Erza fire pants and we know that as long as you have the I'm Erza and the blessing of Lord Erza and by quoting Natsu like Sting did, even though Jellal will lose, this will be a big contribution to weaken Acnologia and by being nerfed then only the 7 DS or Natsu...
  8. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Also isn't it funny that Mashima chose to let Jelly fight before Laxus xD he just liiiikes our Jelly boy. 5/7 DS my stomach... it's gonna be ending up as Natsu vs Acno.
  9. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Laxus> Jellal? Gildarts> Jellal??? AM I DREAMING AM I DREAMING? AM I REALLY DREAMING!!. You guys go ahead and put your money back in your butts. I don't care what anyone what says, this is easily the best thing I've ever seen in my life as a Jellal fanboy. Acno may be one of my favorite...
  10. Jellal Fernandes

    Discussion Is Gajeel gonna have a big part in the Manga again?

    His last would be with Acno, other than nope, he's overshadowed by Gray-sama at this point.
  11. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    I can tolerate Erza but for someone like Gildarts, he is really as bad as Kirito and heck Kirito can't even compare. I don't get why people like Gildarts, he is really the definition of a bad character in every fiber of my being and opinion here. You're welcome to disagree. Can anyone tell me...
  12. Jellal Fernandes

    Predictions What will Mavis' strategy for beating Zeref be?

    Her plan would be epic fail nuff said. On a serious note. Whatever her plan is, likely to pull a win. I'm half serious on this. Then again, can anyone give me a panel where she have won?
  13. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    Yo... Zeref pulled the good ol' Evil Sasuke card here. Funny thing is, Sasuke is a way better father than Zeref will ever be. MVP: Zeref LVP: Natsu, Larcade, Mavis Quote of The Week: "Do not interrupt us." Spell of The Week: Zeref's Death Blast against Larcade. Panel of The Week: Thank...
  14. Jellal Fernandes

    Chapter Fairy Tail 524 Chapter Discussion / 525 Predictions

    @Jean Grey Nice to see that username cuz she's my X men Waifu. :D so that makes you my waifu, IT'S SUCH A SIN! *me pulling an Acnologia* Jellal's my numero uno anyhow~ Also, I hope Acnologia pulls a Dr. Gilgamesh on Wendy like Illya.
  15. Jellal Fernandes

    Fantasy S-Class VS Oracion Seis

    I'll put a legit elaboration here why OS wins. Laxus' FL is featless. It didn't defeat anyone on screen. Period, stop it. I swear this is like saying Minato can summon Ma and Pa. Fantasia Laxus gets raped by Zero hard, there is no escape from Genesis Zero. . He loses because he got no escape...
Top