Recent content by Jellal.S.N

  1. Jellal.S.N

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Jellal vs Jura back then was equal(tho imo Jellal would have won but well, it was a Jellal-Laxus-Jura deadlock until Laxus beat Jura) Right now Jura is irrevelant Uhhh, this entire arc was BS. Emotion this, emotion that. I also believe Jellal could have cast the barrier to save Kagura but...
  2. Jellal.S.N

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Jellal vs Acno huh... Hiro has tried to make fights this arc "strategical, tactical and intelligent" bu they are just uh... awkward? I mean, August beat CS and Jellal because no one had holder type magic(Angel was not there I believe) or an artificial arm(Jellal could have improvised on the...
  3. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Actually, I think that Jellal's way of showing anger. Like Natsu covering himself in flames. When Natsu does that, we don't say Natsu is charging up as Natsu did not even begin casting the spell. Fair enough. Natsu can punch Jellal to stop it. All I think is that he can't destroy Sema but...
  4. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Well, you kinda re-explained my second para, so I am leaving it. Why I say demo fist can't destroy sema is not because of its power, but well, its magic. Natsu can't burn off or destroy physical attacks. Why I say evade is bcoz this is not manga where Jellal starts casting, Natsu goes all...
  5. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    As amazing as your arguments are, I am not agreeing with this point. Yea, Natsu can tank most or rather, ALL OF JELLAL'S ATTACKS including Sema. He can negate the heat of Sema but he can't destroy the rock. In fact, breaking the rock may damage him more as it is a falling meteor at high speed...
  6. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Hahaha, well, we don't see many characters keep reusing their spells in ft actually:). Only the big bad ones or those with relevance are used right? The blasts are quite less impressive but it does help to increase the distance between them. All that matters is who pulls their spells of first...
  7. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Gravity is a different kind of thing you know. Natsu obviously has trained a lot, and so increased gravity does not affect him:). Imo, telekinesis or whatever is kinda different. I did accept that Natsu can "break free" but not immediately. Telekinesis is not pinning people down, I brought it up...
  8. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    I wasn't referring to only erza. Also the people working in R-system who got killed by it...:) Some fillers in anime are only considered non Canon. But this force thing is real... Unless Jellal has invisible ninja stars that he threw at them;)
  9. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    It's telekinesis for god sake. See the anime, it shows it better than the manga... Ep35 @Brandish It's obviously is weaker than HB, but it will surely help no? :) And telekinesis hasn't shown to be "overcome" but if u read my previous post, I stated a plan on how Natsu can overcome it by...
  10. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Jellal and Darth Vader had a round table tea party and Anakin decided that Jellal is his successor :P But yes, Jellal has something similar to force. Ep 35 and respective manga chapters for reference:)
  11. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    I think @Woodenstool meant a different point actually (I think). When he says stationary, I think he means Natsu can't run around with it :). U know, like how Natsu can't run around with a charged up roar nor Jellal can cast GC while continuously running. Most of the mages can't do spells like...
  12. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    We actually don't know. Thought projections were stated to be intangible, but then, Jellal does that. As I stated, it is confusing. But fine, just not to speculate, We'll leave it at that. Doesn't stop him from using telekinesis tho. And Jellal can move, throw, strangle Natsu or even land strong...
  13. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Yea, I kinda know that as this was the fact preventing me from, well bringing the thought projection thing before. It is actually a psyche presence. Laxus' thought projection and others' were intangible. Even the fairy tail wikia, had to give this as a new ability to Jellal for some reason. He...
  14. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    Yea, I kinda forgot about Natsu burning magic. I think you misunderstand thought projections. Take a projector for example (like a presentation). If you take a hammer and swing at the projections, you go right through as it is intangible just like thought projections. I was wrong about Natsu...
  15. Jellal.S.N

    Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

    I think you misunderstood my point? The thought form can hold Natsu all day until and unless Natsu attacks the user. You are right about the stalemate part though. So lets say Jellal flies up to near ToH level, so that his Abyss break or GC can still be cast and Natsu's roar can still impact...
Top