Recent content by jennjenn

  1. Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    First of all, it's pretty awesome that you picked up on this :) I never noticed it at all before! Hoshino is constantly forshadowing later events in her current story arcs so this observation makes me think that she's also giving us subtle hints about the events in D.gray-man that happened...
  2. Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    Ahhhhhh! You just gave me a brainwave I must share. Perhaps the earl suit is actually powered by the emotions of a grieving soul just like the akuma. After all the Earl did say in 189 that the akuma are his "hands and feet" so maybe they are designed in a similar fashion? If that's true then it...
  3. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Hey, seeing as we have to wait while Hoshino gets better I decided to finish a manga music video that I was working on. Hope you guys enjoy it :)
  4. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I'm just going to tell myself that the longer I wait, the more flashback-awesomeness will be in the next chapter (hopefully).
  5. Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Prediction Hey! I'd forgotten about that! Here's the page where we see the tent: http://www.mangareader.net/210-15228-15/dgray-man/chapter-137.html hmmm, the asian-feel to the tent makes me think it's probably zhu (possibly) More importantly, Lvellie says that...
  6. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I'm guessing the "Neogyps" title is the appropriate one --> manga title is in katakana ネオギプス "Neogipusu" The translation to "new vulture" seems accurate....but your right it is a strange title for this. When I was poking around stuff about "neogyps" -- which I think is the genus for scavenger...
  7. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    What's interesting to me about that is that "Neogyps" is also a genus name for prehistoric birds of prey. http://zipcodezoo.com/Key/Animalia/Neogyps_Genus.asp <--- here's a link There is also apparently a specific species called "Neogyps errans"......errans = ellans ....= allen???? Well, maybe...
Top