Recent content by Jenny_Bird

  1. Jenny_Bird

    pat's 3-hit combo: 413, 414 & 415

    I dont think there was any dissapointments! This last chapter was great - one of the best so far - and I liked the fact that the fight is developing fast, not "dragging" like some animes and like some other fights (i remember Sasori x Sakura). Well, the fight is not over yet - something might...
  2. Jenny_Bird

    Pat`s Analysis - Naruto 408

    Hi Patt! The manga is amazing, isnt it? Im so excited about where the story is leading to! I havent been posting here as I didnt have any relevant point to add..well, i still dont have one, but nevermind hehe I dont think Konoha will be destroyed like u said u think it will! I mean, i think...
  3. Jenny_Bird

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions Yeah, I agree with the Closet Pervert (what a nickname lol) Kishi is just putting the last pieces together, I guess in the next chapter we're gonna have more of Konoha-Pain-Frogs stuff. We even had a bit of Naruto on this one! Never thought...
  4. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's analysis: Naruto 402

    Awmm Pat, do u think Sasuke will be killed? :( What the heck? He's going to do the very opposite thing his brother gave his life to achieve :S There is no point in destroying Konoha now, but at least we're gonna have an amazing fight when Sasuke and Naruto meet again. I still believe...
  5. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's analysis: Naruto 401

    Hi Pat! You gonna get tired of me saying: Great analysis! \o/ Great point of view, but actually I didnt seet this chapter like you did. It seemed to "drag" too much! That's how it feels like when you expect too much, don't know. But I liked how Sasuke argued this time, and he prefered to...
  6. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's analysis: Naruto 400

    Yeah, if Sasuke becomes an Aka, then he'll be throwing away everything Itachi's done. But, he still might think Konoha was responsible for his suffering and take revenge on Leaf... I don't think TObi is Obito but who knows Madara is using Obito's body, or something like this? One thing...
  7. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's analysis: Naruto 400

    So sad and lovely indeed... To me, Sasuke never really wanted to believe Itachi was a bad guy. He had good memories about him, perhaps deep inside he would like to know his older brother didn't do all of that, at least now he can understand why. I never liked the excuse Itachi gave to...
  8. Jenny_Bird

    Portuguese Thread v.3

    Perai, fiquei curiosa... entaum FMA tem um final diferente no manga? E alguem leu o manga de Blood+ pra dizer se muda muito tambem?
  9. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's Naruto Review 399

    patedecarne: I forgot to say, this isn't your first review that I read and I gotta say they're very good. You have an optimist point of view about the last chapters (and the ones that are to come) **e seu ingles eh muito bom hahaha**, I really like the way things are going, I was bored before...
  10. Jenny_Bird

    Pat's Naruto Review 399

    I dont think Seju was the type of clan that would manipulate such situation just to kill Uchiha. I dont even think they wanted them dead. It seems to me that Madara is lying to bring Sasuke to his side, it's gonna be very sad if Sasuke becomes a new Aka
Top