Recent content by JeremiasTrêsTetas

  1. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Discussion Thread still no pics?
  2. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Spoiler Discussion Thread But one piece is already out
  3. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Spoiler Discussion Thread What's taking them so long so release the chapter?
  4. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Discussion / 446 Predictions It's a necessary chapter this one and the next one. It tells the story of nagato and his friends and how nagato became like the way he is now. And the chapter was great, only people without heart can't see the misery, suffering and sadness in their...
  5. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions naruto doesn't need the sharigan
  6. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread It seems that the Kyuubi don't want Yamato to get on his way, so he destroys the necklace because he knows what will happen if yamato shows around.
  7. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Hinata died. I'm gonna put a curse on you Kishi.
  8. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I predict that in chapter 438 someone is going to die. I mean everyone is dying. Maybe Gai is going 8 gates? If he goes, he's done for.
  9. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Plus she's always crying about everything "I couldn't save sasuke BBUUAA", "The things I can do for naruto are so small BBBUUUAAA". Dam she's annoying, and she's always bashing around naruto, if I was him I would already smack that...
  10. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 The guy is a psychopath, he's so messed up that he doesn't have any emotions left, so it didn't surprised me that he didn't even blink when he saw the naruto/kyuubi transformation.
  11. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Dammit kishi, you've killed the hottest girl in the manga.You bastard :P
  12. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread C'mon people don't tell me that you never seen a skeleton of a cat or tiger or a lion. That's clearly the fox skeleton , look at the spin and the skull.
  13. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Like i said once, kishi is kiling the entire village. And now with naruto going 6 tails, the rest of the village is going to be wipe out.
  14. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread The chapter looks awesome. Naruto going 6 tails I think tendou-pain won't last very much.
  15. JeremiasTrêsTetas

    Discussion Naruto Bloodline Limit Discussion

    Re: Will Naruto have a bloodline limit? :) No I think he meant bloodline limit and not his parents.
Top