Recent content by Jeremy182218

  1. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread I dunno... I don't like that idea... I'm sure tsuna is not angry with enma.. He just want to make enma apologize for his mistake.
  2. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread Vongola will lose again? What's the purpose of the upgrade if they will lose again? I think the difference that ninth is talking about is how tsuna think of his guardians as his friend not as a mafia family.. He will discover that enma only think of his guardians...
  3. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread What the!? It's too fast! No training or something like that?
  4. Reborn 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions

    Just a theory..I think this is going to happen when tsuna and enma fight again.. [hr] About tsuna's new ring.. I think it represents the combined form to provide primo's weapon. The middle ring is vongola primo's gauntlet.. while the small ring represents primo's cape.. I think it will help...
  5. Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/159/02/ Then how about this one? Lal mirch said that "This is it...This is what I had been waiting for, The sawada of this era (10 yrs later Tsuna)" wore the ring on his finger. But he stored it on the back if his hand...
  6. Reborn 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 298 Spoiler Thread http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/141/15/ This may help to determine if the spoiler is true or false..
Top