Recent content by Jernas

  1. Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    uwah!! you are absloutely right!! TT_TT *speechless* I agree with you, my thoughts went wrong! and yeah I want him to come back like what he was before in part 1 prevert and just fun! Thank you very much for cheering me up!! m(_ _)m TheChosenOne-sama!
  2. Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    you have cheer me up abit thank you T.T, but as a guiding spirit no....I want him fully back even if he returned with his only right arm, I want him to witness naruto as a hokage TT^TT and I think I have to be like you..and for now I'm accepting his death as well TT-TT, but thanks for your kind...
  3. Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    Well, I didn't read most of the chapters and I only read when Jiraya vs Pain - spoiling myself - and I couldn't believe that Jiraya died, because they didn't show that he died like Asuma and the Third Hokage so clear of their death, he just sink deep, who knows who might saved him or something...
Top