Recent content by jerryeleko

  1. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 170 Discussion / 171 Predictions

    jacoobus must be a king in his country. He thinks the authors live to satisfy his ego.
  2. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 119 Discussion/ 120 Predictions

    To kitopitz the elder did not say that shioon was ignoring his surroundings. He was implying that shioon's new body is making him oblivious to his opponent's skills, and that after a blow or two he should understand the difference in their skills. The doctor also does not say that shioon is...
  3. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions to miyamoto I suggest you read the breaker new ch 17, where the quack doctor explains the state of shioon's body at the time.
  4. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 101 Discussion / 102 Predictions I know I'm new to the idea of forum discussion but, according to the a-team translation Shioon has the ki-center of a regular person but has the meridian of the highest masters in the murim. The difference is that ki-center...
Top