Recent content by Jezon

  1. Jezon

    Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    What if Kaidou is a freak who loves to fight? He may have heard about arena and came to have some fun. Well I doubt it but it's possible. As for him being Meadows - there are two things suggesting someone weaker, first is Sabo being impressed. He should be scared because he will be the one...
  2. Jezon

    Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    I don't have any idea of how this whole thing happened if the one who created this mess was Rebecca but I believe it was work of devil fruit and it's user is person of some renown in new world. I think it was Burgess or Cavendish.
  3. Jezon

    Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    Alisdfd - but haki shouldn't be able to knock out Cavendish, Chinjao praised his strength and we've seen many people use it only to beat random weaklings (Rayleight didn't knock out Luffy, Law, Kidd or any present member of their crew, Chinjao also only knocked up weaklings, also Luffy in...
  4. Jezon

    Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    Soldier's thoughts suggest that winner is Rebecca but I have doubts. Sabo said that he heard Rumours, why would someone bother about some gladiator from dressrossa who fights lame opponents(we don't know exactly how arena worked till now but we know that you can't leave arena and only people who...
  5. Jezon

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion Great chapter but thing that bothers me is that big "We must inherit this will". It's kinda obvious that strange guy is Sabo but does this also mean that D's will can be taken away from it's original owner? It could explain why people have it even though...
  6. Jezon

    Chapter 386 page 12

    (i'm beginner in coloring)
  7. Jezon

    159 Cover Nidaime ^^

    Very good work. I think this is your best cover.
Top