Recent content by Jgatling09

  1. Jgatling09

    Chapter Naruto 486 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/307/17/ I personally don't want Sasuke to die. In chapter 307 Naruto basically says the same words! I want him to stick with those words! I don't see any of them dieing here. My prediction for 486(3rd option of course) and 487...
  2. Jgatling09

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions So after reading 2 translations I dont know what will happen next chapter. One Manga's translation of this page http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/485/11/ and than from manga stream http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/485-64/12 I wish I knew the exact...
  3. Jgatling09

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I'm pretty sure most of us realized that Naruto isn't in SM. I believe he only used it to track down Kakashi and Sakura. Naruto 485 will be a very interesting chapter. Seeing how Naruto will react to Sasuke almost killing Sakura and attempting...
Top