Recent content by jHoward

  1. jHoward

    Done Help Translationg with some typos

    Awesome, thank you very much, Ju-da-su
  2. jHoward

    Done Help Translationg with some typos

    I need help with these typos please. Thanks.
  3. jHoward

    Request New Username Request Thread

    i'd like to change my name to "jHoward" please. ty. D
  4. jHoward

    Support Can't Upload

    So for me ! Thanks
  5. jHoward

    Support Can't Upload

    When i press "Submit" i get this page
  6. jHoward

    Support Can't Upload

    I try to upload a new Edited Manga to my Group, but nothing!
  7. jHoward

    Support What format to upload scans

    Zip em Use WinRar
  8. jHoward

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    The After School Diary 01 FR I know what this sentence means.... but I have not idea, how to say in french. the sentence: Because her personality sucks ass & Getting picked on (Etre harcelé pour?) Can anyone help me to translate this sentences? Thanks
Top