Recent content by jide

  1. jide

    Chapter Gantz 375 Discussion/376 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 375 Spoiler Discussion Thread Ha! Mike Tyson alien.http://www.batoto.net/read/_/146719/gantz_v36_ch375_by_utopia/14
  2. jide

    Chapter Gantz 372 Discussion/373 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 372 Spoiler Discussion Thread So basically the aliens that made Gantz have access to Akasha Chronicles. It sorts of explains about its abilities of bring back the dead and about how the rekia/kei2 will be reincarnated as Americas. Kinds of fits what the alien is describing to us.
  3. jide

    Chapter Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

    Interesting chapter, I like it how at that start of katastrophe we get giant alien mechs destroying our cities. So what do the humans do? Make even bigger mechs and destroy their cities! XD I guess oka’s mech was just a field test version. It looks like there’s only 5 giant mechs being...
  4. jide

    Chapter Gantz 349 Discussion/350 Prediction Thread

    Hmmm, that’s a nice looking chair in the background. Hint of what’s coming next??? P: Those bone aliens are really dangerous! I’m surprised that none of the XYZ weapons are doing any damage at all. And Kaiji is definitely becoming one of my favourite characters so far specialising in just the...
  5. jide

    Chapter Gantz 348 Discussion/349 Prediction Thread

    This was a good chapter, Kurono was taking the right step in dealing with Monster Sekine. That expression in his eyes before he took the shot sold this chapter. I wish Katou would grow some balls and use the Y-gun more, it’s the only effective weapon which can deal with those insect creatures...
  6. jide

    Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    Liked this chapter, if there was a score board cherry would at the top by a mile. Shame he over clocked himself, he’s going to drop dead sooner or later. I find it strange that in the giant’s spaceship in all places they find an Iphone on the floor... It's ringing when they get to it...
  7. jide

    Chapter Gantz 338 Discussion/339 Prediction Thread

    Just after giant shots head off creature. Giant 1: What the hell are you doing?! Giant 2: shut up! Giant 1: It’s your fault! lol stupid giants... Giant girl: OOOUCH! NOOOOO! Good chapter, surprised to see soldiers coming to tae’s rescue so fast. Maybe they are with that tv film...
  8. jide

    Chapter Gantz 337 Discussion/338 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 337 Spoiler Discussion Thread Peace? More like admit defeat... Unless that’s a different faction of the aliens, but I highly doubt that.
  9. jide

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Gantz can heal scars, broken limbs and diseases. But in the case of Sakata it can’t heal old age, since the manga states that continued use of his powers has significantly aged his internal organs. Besides fan art doesn’t always have to make sense :P .
  10. jide

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hey guys thought I’ll bump up the page since nothing much is happening. I did some fan work again so I thought I show you guys. It’s just Fan-art not the comic; Uni-san is still the boss of that. :) Eagerly awaiting updates!
  11. jide

    [GANTZ/OSAKA] Special Chapter Discussion (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/OSAKA] Special Chapter Spoilers (NO RAW YET) There's a HQ French scan out for vol1 on gantzotaku here. It also has some pages with the original and change art so you can see whats different. jap raw here
  12. jide

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Thanks. I admit it was fun to draw the team sketches. Glad you like some characters, scar guy is for a different project I'm working on. @UNI: check your MH mail box.
  13. jide

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    I’m a comic/animator, I’ve always wanted to do a GANTZ comic after my studies have finished. Well here a few pieces of drawings I’ve done in the past few weeks. You can judge for yourself. ;)
  14. jide

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Just a nose bleed guys no broken limbs yet! Except the Minotaur’s ;) @UNI: cool, if you need an artist to do background characters or whatever send me a mail through MH.
  15. jide

    [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Discussion (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Spoilers Wait if they had 3 people with over 100 points after the Osaka mission they could have easily revived Oka, George and Nobuo, but they all leave instead!? What a bunch of idiots. Nerdo got the skills and is going to revive Anzu, he completely wins in my book.
Top