Recent content by JiLL

  1. JiLL

    Spoiler Reborn 316 Discussion / 317 Predictions

    THOUGHTS ON 317: The fight with Gokudera and Shittopi-chan was too fast, true, but l think the theme and emotions in it made up for the lack of action. Ryohei's fight went on far too long in my opinon. Tsuna declaring he would save everyone made it pretty damn awesome too. Even Reborn...
  2. JiLL

    Reborn 301 Discussion/ 302 Predictions

    Heheh. I'm so glad there's wonderful new gear soley for generation X. Really! TYE Shoichi and Spanner was awesome too. I gotta be honest. I did not like the whole, 'Warm feeling thing" 27K moment. Kyoko's just so...BORING. At least put Haru in there. Kyoko places first in MOST USELESS...
  3. JiLL

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    Oooh. Thinking about it now it would only make sense that there are other people looking to hurt Tsuna and co. The Shimon want the ceremony to work out and it makes sense that tehy wouldnt be able to snatch the sin in the middle of the freaking mafia. BUT!!! I'm pretty sure the Shimon...
  4. JiLL

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    I think i'm in love with this arc. I'm feeling that there's gonna be another big bad against Tsuna a co. The Shimon have shown themselves to be enemies of Vongola. I am disappointed that Tsuna may actually become the Tenth. I was hoping he would turn the offer down. The only reasone he's...
  5. JiLL

    Reborn 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    New chapter almost out...thank the heavens... Predictions/Theroy: I dont believe there to me an 'eigth flame'. However if there was, the entire Shimon Family must posses someething forbidden. Perhaps that is why they each have red eyes? Perhaps their strength comes from a new and improved...
Top