Recent content by jim'er

  1. jim'er

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    New chapter out, though i wish to leave it till there are at least 100 new chapters available. Don't lure me to other exhausted novel pls, wanna take good care my eyes hahaha
  2. jim'er

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    Yeah, just like jammin, i have neck and head aches, etc after dashing through non stop for 4 days. I slept at 2 am, and then go to do my daily routine but kept reading it throughout the day. And i'm so sad after reach the most up to date chapters. I miss the girls haha.. Those 2 fairies keep me...
  3. jim'er

    Discussion Against the Gods (ATG)

    I miss Xia Qingyue (official wife) already, and chu yuechan. Both really devote their lives and love in a cool and elegant ways. I even become a member of this forum just to express my feelings, this is so not me.. Lol I also read this novel 442 pages in 4 days just like the rest of you, tired...
Top