Recent content by JING YON

  1. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 460 Discussion/461 Predictions

    I'm seriously pissed, no one is gonna talk about Titan that Rai just obliterated . I really wanted a panel where Maduke is shocked to know about Rai destroying the Titan.
  2. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 460 Discussion/461 Predictions

    I know its Muzaka's time to shine in this arc, but I would very much like Raskreia vs Maduke fight!! (Lord of Nobles vs Lord of Werewolves) They both are known for standing, but Raskreia does move around unlike Maduke standing in same position the entire arc.
  3. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

    Can anyone translate the part where they are talking about a Spoon of some-sort?
  4. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 328 Discussion / 329 Predictions

    OMG So....Next Chapter Urek, Garam, Yuri, Hell Joe, Hockney and Bam same place?
  5. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Predictions

    Urek hates Silver. And who is this Leader? and I think the anklet is probably gonna break somehow in the future and he might get dumped by the Leader? So this is the first time Karaka has seen Urek in person and I think it gonna take a while for Him(Karaka) to realize who this person(Urek) is...
  6. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Predictions

    Urek One finger WOW, kinda feeling bad for Karaka to face off Urek of all people that too in FoD. So Bamm working with Rachel it feels odd. I hope khun see them like this :eek:
  7. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 453 Discussion/454 Predictions

    yes I saw. But can't hold my excitement. And I really want Urne( maybe even Mirai) to be defeated by our RK-1,2,4
  8. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 453 Discussion/454 Predictions

    OMG Tao and Takeo just arrived !!
  9. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Predictions

    What do you people think Urek purpose to enter FoD in first place? Is it to follow BAM team(aka baby slayer) or to meet Garam? Or it's a completely different reasons?
  10. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 451 Discussion/452 Predictions

    I seriously want Muzaka to rip Maduke heart off. I mean Muduke first created Titan to fight Muzaka then he also made Garda to fight Muzaka. From this the only thing we see is that Maduke is chicken. He knows if he fight Muzaka it's not gonna be happy ending
  11. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 450 Discussion/451 Predictions

    Why the hell isn't Muzaka fighting back,Now I know that before all this Muzaka and Garda were good friends, and that Muzaka can't doesn't want to fight her. But still he could at least beat her to the ground so that she can't getup(not killing her or anything). And Finally THE BITCH IS dead I'm...
  12. JING YON

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 449 Discussion/450 Predictions

    Its Obvious that Rai ain't gonna die so I think he will defeat both of them and sleep in his Coffin, but I don't want it to happen. I want Raskreia to come aid Rai in this battle she has not done much in this arc so I say she should come, she is no weakling and Rai could save up his life force a...
  13. JING YON

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    Gildarts is alive after he encountered Acnologia so hmmm I'm okay with August Vs Gildarts
  14. JING YON

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 319 Discussion / 320 Predictions

    I'm okay with Bam being Zahard son. But some-part of me wishes Bam be not related to any body powerful in the tower. Does anybody else feels the same?
  15. JING YON

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 854 Discussion / 855 Predictions

    Sanji doppelganger sleeping on Sanji bed who could it be, did sanji learn shadow clone jutsu
Top