Haven't been keeping up with any Jump series weekly since MHA, but I had to return for Sorachi.
Thought it was a strong start and already gave me a few loud laughs. Intrigued to see how the series will continue.
Was right about MHA reaching it's 10th anniversary and even got the ending month right. 4th movie also released the same time as the manga ended. Did not expect season 7 to start as soon as it did though.
It was pretty close. Would've been even closer if Gege hadn't gotten sick for a few weeks...
I was going to call this 'the worst possible news' but I guess it could have been less than 5 chapters. Should be interesting to see how rushed these last chapters will be, although Hori has already had a few chapters (420, 423) that pretty much rushed three chapters worth of content in only one...
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #17 (2024)
One Piece (Cover and Lead Color Pages)
Mission: Yozakura Family
Jujutsu Kaisen
Sakamoto Days (Color Page)
Witch Watch
Blue Box
Super Psychic Policeman Chojo (Color Page)
Akane Banashi
Dear Anemone
Kagurabachi
Me & Roboco
Undead Unluck (Color Page)
The Elusive...
One of the strongest MHA chapters in the whole series so far... and looks like next one could be an all-timer with this set up. Incredible stuff from Horikoshi.
2024 predictions:
- MHA reaches its 10th anniversary before finally ending in August. The 4th movie will be released around the same time the manga ends. Season 7 of anime will not start airing until October.
- Jujutsu Kaisen ends around the same time as MHA.
- Undead Unluck finally gets a...
Predictions:
It did not return.
Mashle ended up continuing until the anime aired. Could not have been more wrong about Undead Unluck, doesn't look like it's ending any time soon.
With this prediction I was mostly right: it did not end, season 7 was announced (although it won't be the final...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hori coming back from the break with a peak chapter as expected. Expecting Uraraka Rising chapter next week. The whole "I can't pretend I didn't see you smiling" here and then "I can't pretend I didn't see you crying" with deku/shiggy is sooooooo good.