Recent content by jlee1

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 311 Spoilers and Discussion

    Again, I enjoy Soma’s victory over the span of multiple chapters. Always the best.
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 310 Spoilers and Discussion

    I like Soma’s slow progress wins though multiple chapters.
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 302 Discussion/303 Predictions

    Not everything is about win. It’s the point of the concept. Megumi may win, but probably forfeits for a moral reason.
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 281 Discussion/282 Predictions

    I knew BLUE would be brought up again.
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 277 Discussion/278 Predictions

    This mysterious person interrupted his speech. It maybe someone we haven't seen in awhile. Or someone connected to Jou or Soma's mom.
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

    I expect more of Soma's family to appear.
  7. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

    Again, it maybe a different Saiba. We don't anything about Jou's family. There might family members that dislike Jou. So that why I've said the next arc will cover Soma's family. I just didn't think it would be Jou's side. I hope the manga a good job with the Saiba family's involvement.
  8. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

    How much do we know about Jou's family?
  9. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 264 Discussion/265 Predictions

    Someone pointed out that Soma's mom may not be Japanese. Anyway I'll enjoy these "recess" arc before the next big arc starts. Something tells me it will involve the WGO.
  10. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 264 Discussion/265 Predictions

    I wonder if Soma's mom and her family will be explored in the coming arcs. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a transfer 1st year student that from that side of the family. Hopefully we will find out how Soma's mom "saved" Jou. As of now, the current arc is a recess arc. I can take a...
  11. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 149 Discussion / 150 Predictions

    Erina's goal in this arc is to deviate from her dad and explore her own way of cooking like how Soma want to be different from his dad. Erina needs to be Erina as Soma is Soma.
  12. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 144 Spoiler Thread Seeing Rindou and Soma together is always entertaining.
  13. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Isn't PS independent from Totsuki?
  14. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Finally a war between Polar Star (& others) and Central. Wonder how Erina will be involved with this. She will support PS cuz it's Jou's dorm. I thought Erina would change name and personality to get back her dad. Yandere Erina would be a freakin' nightmare on both sides.
  15. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 138 Spoiler Thread Yeah, we still know nothing about Ms. Yukihira.
Top