Recent content by Jmizzle

  1. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I was talking about Pariston's hair, not Kite. I think the "Kite's" new hair color isn't too bad actually.
  2. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Yeah, kinda. I just pictured him with bright yellow hair
  3. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I think pariston should have had blonde hair, oh well
  4. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! So which date is the manga returning on?
  5. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    She's not a midget. It's a little girl.
  6. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Where did you get those images from?
  7. Question Is Meleoron really Jairo?

    You don't really know that though. There is a ton of evidence saying that he is.
  8. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    There were 14 chapters removed from GI?
  9. Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    So what happened to this? why has there only been two chapters?
  10. Japanese Comic Ranking, Updated

    Re: Japanese Comic Ranking, December 3-9 Seriosuly, imagine if Akira Toriyama was still making manga, it would sell like crazy off his name alone.
  11. Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Sooo... is it out yet?
  12. Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    I just recently caught my self up in this anime after recently finishing the manga. So why do you guys think they've decided to not introduce Kaito when this new anime seems to be following the manga extremely closely? It's really the only thing so far that has seen any change that would be...
Top