Recent content by jodi

  1. jodi

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    the manga level is so low, that Naruto can kill Sakura by making wild sex with her that I couldn't care less (I was greatly cheering for NaruHina long time ago)
  2. jodi

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.10

    I think that the mask is jutsu related and is how he can teleport anywhere somehow, it would explain how kakashi couldn't see how he can teleport without tags etc his old mask, I guess, was something connected to attack power, now the newest one is to teleport to defend himself well, thats...
  3. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions yeah, madara being obito and still fighting the 4th would be, at least, very weird.
  4. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions and Madara is very close to Kabuto's height http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/490-99/9 so I guess the corpse can really be something connected to the original body of Madara or his brother, guessing that they have close heihgt size
  5. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions those are not the original bodies is just some random dead bodies that Kabuto used... its like henge on them to look like the original e give them their original soul, so they can use their jutsus
  6. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions and you could already figure that out... how?
  7. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions I guess Kabuto could end the manga saying: "I came here to show you that I am a much better villan than you."
  8. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion what would Kabuto want with Madara and Akatsuki? I think there is chance that in like two months, Kabuto gets to Sasuke alone and start saying "I entered akatsuki to steal your body, something that Orochimaru wanted and now is something I want. Roll over here...
  9. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion sarutobi said that even killing orochimaru, the summons wouldn't die ironically his nick is sarutobi_sensei xD
  10. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion he destroyed konoha alone and then died, how could mizukage not know about that? but why would mizukage, or kabuto, know that Itachi died against Sasuke? Or Kakuzu, Kisame why wouldn't Kabuto try to revive Kisame, since Itachi died, he should have died too
  11. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion weirdly as it seems, he should revive Nagato and Nagato use a jutsu that revives others, like Orochimaru, then Orochimaru would revive some more, and then... and then... Kabuto would have an ultimate battle force! xD
  12. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion I thought that Orochimaru could summon both kages because somehow he was inside konoha, I mean, I didn't think that he could summon anyone like that, at least without a serious preparation from what it seems, Kabuto summoned people that he shouldn't know that...
  13. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions thats just a tip of the iceberg when we talk about kishi ruining the manga for the fans how many readers are waiting for that moment to happen? he could at least give an explanation on why Naruto doesn't even think about Hinata now I...
  14. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Spoiler Discussion
  15. jodi

    Chapter Naruto 487 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions thats so true that Kakashi has a mangekyou sharingan. maybe there was not a single Uchiha that tried to obtain MS without killing his best friend and then EMS by exchanging eyeballs the problem with Uchiha is not how they obtain power, is...
Top