Recent content by Joe_Musashi

  1. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread [rant] It is strictly taboo in "The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto" for Naruto to ever to do the painfully obvious, easy, elementary technique. Example, Naruto your chakra type is wind, why don't you try to learn what no other ninja could...
  2. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I am going to go ahead and predict that Pein has only captured a bunshin. I believe there were two when naruto created the RS and threw it. We only saw one KB destroyed, where is the other? I expect to see an ambush by Naruto very soon.
  3. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto's Scroll: Similar version of the 4th's

    I am really wondering now if the scroll can do anything else. I am really curious actually. Can it record Jutsu? What did Jiraiya's scroll do ? Definately needs explaining in later chapters.
  4. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I doubt that. Even kakashi who has the affinity for lightning still uses handseels for Raikri. It is about time Naruto learned handseals and used them effectively. I doubt he has developed any wind chakra techniques besides FRS. He...
  5. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Why would there not be a chapter this week?
  6. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I know dude. It is killing me:mad:mad Anyway on to my prediction. Naruto does some variant of rasengan with kage bunshins, but Pein lives through the attack. DUHH :fishslap
  7. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I am sure the jutsu Jiraiya warned Naruto about was NOT using the Kyuubi. But I do agree with you that the new jutsu we will see will be a new evolution of FRS. Maybe because of nature chakra he can actually throw it.
  8. Joe_Musashi

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 92

    Thanks but DB torrent is a troll.
  9. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread Bingo!! You have summed it all up in my opinion. LETS GO NARUTO LETS GO!!! Seriously though, it is about friggginn time Naruto show some abilities. Yes he learned about his wind chakra, yes he can summon frogs, yes he can be one with nature, blah...
  10. Joe_Musashi

    Discussion Who's the better Woman for Sasuke?

    In all honesty I like Ten Ten, and I want to see someone take it to her and shake all her weapons loose :hearts
  11. Joe_Musashi

    Fantasy Sarutobi vs Jiraiya

    Re: SARUTOBI vs. JIRAYA Not clearly stated but just looking at the evidence. After seeing Jiraiya in hermit mode against Pein, I am confident that if he had decided to kill Tsunade or Oro, he could have. Seeing Tsundae recent performance against Pein, when Jiraiya threatened her with death...
  12. Joe_Musashi

    Hatake Kakashi Mega Convo

    Re: Will Kakashi surpass his dad? This is exactly right. The White Fang, who Chiyo from the Sand Village wanted vengence against, was bad @$$ dude. No way has Kakashi reached that point yet.
  13. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread If you think about it Naruto has two eye techniques, your Frogkugan as well ast he Kyuubi eyes. Kind of weird eh?
  14. Joe_Musashi

    Naruto's "That Jutsu"

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread FIRST POST WOOOT!!! Actually I have been reading these forums for close to two years (if not more :tem) but finally became a member today. It is good to finally see Naruto in Konoha. At the beginning of this arc I thought he was never going to get...
Top