Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions
Well, your points are valid in my eyes but I suppose it's like naruto using kagebunshin while in kyuubi mode.
Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread
Just read p. 105&106 but agree with myao.
The girl also says sth about writing 50 page short story (if SS means short story) while in class. (as myao already wrote)
Furthermore, 105 looks all flashy and blurry to me what is in most cases a indicator...
Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread
Your translation is way better than mine + really accurate.
"Same at Tokyo".. :facepalm
Thanks :)
edit: wow.. after rereading your post a few times I found like 4-5 mistakes in my translation. And that's only one sentence TT
Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread
I don't fully understand 「同じ東京でも」 in this sentence:
新宿などの都心には、高層建築や近代的な建物が最近どんどん建っていますが、同じ東京でも、少し遠い郊外にあまり高い建物はありません。
That's how I would translate it:
Downtown of Shinjuku and other districts, there are skyscrapers and modern buildings built...
Re: German Thread v.4
Bin erst seit ein paar Tagen hier und bin zuvor komischerweise auch nie über die Seite gestoßen.
Weiß also leider nicht wie es früher war :/
Aber es scheint, dass als hier noch Edited Mangas veröffentlicht wurden 1000x mehr los war.
Schade eigentlich, da ich bisher keine...
There is no way that you can learn a language without using it everyday. Everyday you're lazy you forget what you learned before.
I also have no chances to do some real practice with native speakers (you can use skype but it's not as effective as possible).
But I try to think in Japanese with my...
Re: German Thread v.4
Ich mein ich hab nichts gegen den Regen..
Aber die ständige Schwüle dann wieder 35° dann wieder Regen usw..
Soll sich einfach mal entscheiden ^^
Wo wärst du denn gerne stattdessen?
That's actually the first I did ^^ Straight went for the Translator Academy.
So far I haven't had a problem that I couldn't solve by studying with the resources already available to me.
But the Quiz is really hard this time... Waiting eagerly for the solution ^^
Blame is really something...
Re: German Thread v.4
Wollt mal vorbeikucken und hey sagen :D
Is ja ziemlich tot hier.. Vielleicht kommt ihr mal wieder aus euren Löchern gekrochen auch wenns Sommer ist.
Naja, Sommer kann man das ja weniger nennen bei dem Aprilwetter die ganze Zeit..
egal :D
I also use neither of them. I just don't like this whole cyber friendship thing.
But unfortunately it is as most of you said. If you're not in you're out, and forgotten.
I sound like I'm already a old man but I remember when I met my friends without even calling them.
I just drove/walked to...