Recent content by john-williams

  1. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    yea, after chapter 573 i thought, oh no, the next taping moment in which Ace will be dieing by the next 10 chapters and finally he'll be alive... but NO, he died! And this moment breaks all stereotypicals !
  2. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I have rise on this manga I don't want to grow up D: OP had a specific positive climate, Ases death all spoiled.
  3. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I just realize the one thing... I WANT THIS SCENE IN ANIME AAAAA
  4. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    But I don't want mature context in OP, that wouldn't be the same manga
  5. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I've expected more emotional and mature reaction! -ups, I know in Oda's mentally that was tragic face,
  6. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    the last page-That was the most stupid reaction, i 've ever seen. i've started laughing,despite so drama moment.
  7. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 574 Spoiler Discussion but it's one piece! certainly ace rise from the dead.
  8. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 559 Spoiler Discussion that would be the most unexpected thing in this battle, but also very interesting :P
  9. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 558 Discussion/559 Prediction Thread

    But Luffy has also on his side Shanks and Dragon. They could be appear after WB's death.
  10. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 558 Discussion/559 Prediction Thread

    But this battle is culmination of one piece, at least there should be someone dying, and of course WB's death will be advantageous for ruffy's aim
  11. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 558 Discussion/559 Prediction Thread

    No, I think that we're all mislead!Roger,Bellemere an the other will return and helped in this battle!
  12. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 558 Discussion/559 Prediction Thread

    yep, I agree, one piece is sometimes sooo drama, but no one has died for all chapters
  13. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 558 Discussion/559 Prediction Thread

    Aahahahaha Ace and Luffy on the same ship, I want to see this! [hr] But I have a stupid hopes, that Shaks will be in this battle. At the first time, I was confident, that Shanks is Luffy's father, SHank's relationship is moore emotional than Dragon's. That could be the most cutest scene in the...
  14. john-williams

    Chapter One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction Thread How about Shank's appearances? Is this possible?
Top