Recent content by JoJoJO

  1. JoJoJO

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Re: Psyren mega convo thread I was wondering is Psyren safe yet or is it heading that way
  2. JoJoJO

    Psyren Volume 5 (ch036-044) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 40 Discussion / 41 Prediction Thread OBORO reminds me of orochimaru, I think they have the same sadistic personality.
  3. JoJoJO

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    I for one glad this manga got canceled, it was so stupid. They had a concept for a great manga but the storyline was god awful bad.
  4. JoJoJO

    Elmore's children: which role?

    Maybe one of the children his Nemesis Q, that would be so cool
  5. JoJoJO

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 29 Discussion / 30 Prediction Thread I had the same thinking when I was reading this chapter
  6. JoJoJO

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 27 Discussion / 28 Predictions I think the reason is because they were born with psi powers so they have years of learning their ability on their own, while people who have been to Psyren just acquire their powers and have to learn to use their powers very quickly.
  7. JoJoJO

    Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 502 Discussion/503 Predictions This chapter was awesome I can't wait for next week chapter, I hope theirs a lot off mayhem in the next chapter. The last page was brilliant.
  8. JoJoJO

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread I guess this chapter was a fan service, I expect the manga to go back to regular service next week
  9. JoJoJO

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    @fxu Thanks for the spoiler
  10. JoJoJO

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    I am not afraid to talk about it, it's too early to say it's going to turn out like Bleach(I hope not) but it do have some similarities, but then again it is very similar to Gantz as well.
  11. JoJoJO

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    I just pick up this series a couple of days ago and I find it quiet interesting, out off all the new series that have come out I think this is the best one. Psyren feels like a mixture off both Bleach and Gantz. P.S. I hope it don't go the way off Bleach(that manga is getting boring)
  12. JoJoJO

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    It still didn't change the fact that Cloverfield was all hype and no substance.
  13. JoJoJO

    Chapter 386 Discussions [Naruto]

    Maybe he wants to test Itachi against his own power, if Itachi gets the EMS maybe Madara feels like he's got a worthy opponent since the First Hokage or he just grooming him to be his successor. We will eventually now the reason soon enough.
  14. JoJoJO

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    Cloverfield was all hype there where nothing special about that movie, it was a waste of my time I expected something big from that movie, it was a huge letdown
  15. JoJoJO

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter If theirs going to be another break they should do a naruto and have time skip
Top