Recent content by joma166

  1. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 241 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, when I first read this, without any context... it shocked me. Then, seeing the "particular" way each of the three was defeated, and with more context after reading the chapter's script, you realize it's the typical "defeat" that precedes a comback: -Percival, being a Life Spirit, can...
  2. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 216 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow, I wasn't expecting Arthur "good" to be around. I thought the simplest, most boring, and predictable idea would be that Arthur was possessed by Cath and that's it. I'm not sure if it's going to be an Arthur split in two halves, or more like a Meliodas-Purgatory situation, as I've read people...
  3. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 199 Spoilers & Discussion

    I honestly don't see any clear confrontations. All the 4KoA have some reason to confront one of the two Perils: Beltreipe: Percival: He's been targeting the entire arc. Gawain: A strong blood relationship, being his paternal uncle, and a certain connection to Sunshine's legacy. Tristan: He...
  4. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 199 Spoilers & Discussion

    Meeeh, well, in the end, the ring thing was a drawing error... it looked like it was intentional, but oh well... And the end result was the same: Bel discovers the identity of his intruders, but instead of through a trick by Diodora, it's through the intervention of his companion Wor. In a way...
  5. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 198 Spoilers & Discussion

    Partly, I'm a little disappointed that the fight was so straightforward, with Percival not having to find Diodora's weak point on his own. But well, in this case I imagine that we can consider that in some way Percival's meeting with his grandfather has been part of the development of this...
  6. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 192 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow, a 10 episode! The fight, already established as the best of the tournament, is over, and on the other hand, they give us a big reveal: Gawain's parents are Escanor and Merlin (although it was an open secret). For now, I'm not entirely sure if Grandpa/Grandma are the real Escanor and Merlin...
  7. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 191 Spoilers & Discussion

    So..... what happened is what you mentioned here last week, she used enchantment magic on the sword??? That is, she imbued Dawn into Rhitta? 🤔
  8. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 190 Spoilers & Discussion

    I didn't say that Diodora could beat Percival, but rather that Diodora would advance to the finals due to some "special circumstance," without detailing what xDD. In any case, I don't see it as viable; it would throw away all the rivalry that the author has built between Percival and Diodora...
  9. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 190 Spoilers & Discussion

    Holly shit, Balin is a fucking beast! He's taken attacks that should have destroyed his organs, and the guy even smiles back at Gawain... he literally gives off invincible vibes. My faith in Gawain has even wavered. The most likely scenario is that Gawain will ultimately win, a typical...
  10. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 188 Spoilers & Discussion

    I've never seen Gareth so much a part of the team as he is in this episode. Yes, Percival does know; he was fully aware of everything that was happening in the fairy forest. This is confirmed at the end of episode 153. Percival says to him, "Oh, by the way, Nasiens, what will you be, a man or a...
  11. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 187 Spoilers & Discussion

    That idea is what convinces me most now about how Diodora's ability works, which, as its name suggests, works with the despair of others. In a way, Percival's ability also worked that way at first: the more hope they placed in him, the more he empowered his abilities, and when people lost that...
  12. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 187 Spoilers & Discussion

    And as I expected, Diodora's magic turned out to be... Despair. You insisted on Karma or Retribution, which although they were aptly names, the most obvious thing was to hope that it was Despair, especially since it was the antithesis of Percival's magic, Hope.
  13. joma166

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 184 Spoilers & Discussion

    I love Dubs, the possibilities of this guy are endless in terms of the weapons he can create, he's a complete source of inspiration. That hammer was pretty cool, and yet it seems like a simple thing to do considering how easily Percyval got rid of it, imagine the range of possibilities it can give.
  14. joma166

    Discussion The Four Knights of The Apocalypse Thread

    Sure, sure, that would be more than enough for me, as long as the 4 of them at least appear together in their armor at some point, I don't expect them to keep them for long, I imagine that, as you say, drawing them must be a pain. In my opinion, regarding the armor, Nakaba is doing a much better...
  15. joma166

    Discussion The Four Knights of The Apocalypse Thread

    I've been thinking about a subject for a while, and now that Percival's weapon has just been announced, it's a good time to comment on it. Do you think we'll see the full equipment of the four knights of the apocalypse? Just like we saw with the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm referring to their Holy...
Top