Recent content by Jordonrenaud

  1. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 199 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nox is rebeccas mum, Kurenai is back too. Shits getting hype. Also I don’t think the series is ending soon. We saw both zeref & acnologia in tenrou & they were both endgame villains 300 chapters later
  2. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 174 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think This just means that overdrive is probably not the ‘ultimate form’ we all once thought. I’m sure hiro Will add another type of power up further down. Also I think there might end up being a small connection between between feather and shiki. Idk why I just see it happening.
  3. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 169 Spoilers & Discussion

    I agree. Black sky wasn’t hyped for no 50 chapters. It was mentioned once and everyone’s dick got hard expecting it to be the best move ever 💀 Weren’t the coolest looking move but it was effective so I don’t see the problem. Oceans weren’t bad they just lacked personality enough for me to care...
  4. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 163 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ty friend 🙌🏽 Appreciated
  5. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 163 Spoilers & Discussion

    The link isn’t working for me 😔tough times
  6. Jordonrenaud

    Edens Zero Chapter 158 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’m pretty sure hiro made it that He’s evil because he hasn’t experienced love before. Also I think him being this type of evil makes his character more enjoyable to watch/read.
Top