Recent content by Josear XIII

  1. Josear XIII

    Bet Thread

    I think Shanks is gonna win this out, whitbeard is strong as hell, but for a non fruit user, shanks has his props and has managed damn well without an arm, it would be tight but i think shanks still wins
  2. Josear XIII

    Semifinal 1: Whitebeard vs. Gol D. Roger

    i can see shanks winning this tournament I'll vote for white beard since someone must have surpassed Gol. D at some point in OP universe and i think this man was the one in his prime
  3. Josear XIII

    Semifinal 2: Mihawk vs. Shanks

    I'll pass in voting this one, both characters are very great to me since I like non-DF users
  4. Josear XIII

    Quarterfinals: Match 3: Blackbeard vs. Gol D. Roger

    O_o oh right he gave up, I wont bother to check, I know you must be right. Then I feel more like voting for Roger
  5. Josear XIII

    Quarterfinals: Match 3: Blackbeard vs. Gol D. Roger

    I vote roger for two reasons. 1- BB has nothing like raw power, he has devil fruit power. Roger on the other hand was not a DF user and achieved being the pirate king. But he was capture at one time and killed so he cant be that great, who knows how many admirals they used to fight that man...
  6. Josear XIII

    One Piece General Discussion Thread!

    I'm amazed by the results in BB vs Enel fight, it seems people were reading Kazu-sama's information. a 3 votes marging for Enel to win, wow just wow
  7. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 8!: Shanks vs. Doflamingo

    Going with Shanks on this one, even with a stupid injury he is still rocking the seas
  8. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 7!: Rayleigh vs. Ace

    Really.... nothing to say. We know Rayleigh is the man
  9. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    Yeah because you know, that sparky cable was 3 million voltage, one piece goes round giving millions of volts to any electrical attack, Abductive Reasoning at its peak. Its over 9000
  10. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    Dude worry not, I like to argue is fun and it makes me get more laughs than anything, I'm not getting pissed i swear i just tend to get excited in discussions. Dont worry about the name spelling you got the Idea anyways, and im not saying Enel is Ali, im making a point in which you all have...
  11. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    Of course you are tired, the only argument on BB side is: -He will touch him and cancel his DF powers and he wins. What the hell kind of biased logic is that?! Like Enel will go all Touch me DUDE im right here. Enel side is always giving facts of how the fight will go and BB side is just...
  12. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    EDIT: And remember to add that he will absorb every bit of a n attack even if it kills him, he's not immortal so it would really be easy for enel to own him, i totally agree with the fact that BB is not weak but he just have the worst match against enel. Hence my strategy about enel...
  13. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    Huh Fire and lighting are 2 very different in property elements. Just considering the speed in which Lighting moves, no i dont think even if ace would have turned into fire, he wont be able to escape. Its not a question of once you are targeted, but if you remain in the zone of the effect...
  14. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    Kazu analysis is more than precise on the matter of justify speed vs gravitation effect of bb Also for the sake of a second time attack (considering BB just didnt just felt the impact in one of the weakest bones and major weakpoints of humans) and must i say that he absorbs everything so he...
  15. Josear XIII

    Last 16: Match up 5!: Blackbeard vs. Enel

    KAZU-SAMA YOU ROCK Wow, first like kazu-sama says, Re-read Sky arc Second, Enel would be only using his lighting speed to whoop his skull with a rod, I never said he would charge lighting based attack, re-read my strategy. Third The BB DF power needs to be in direct contact with the user to...
Top