Recent content by joshua019

  1. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions [Hiatus until March]

    Do you guys think Rachel would ask for the 4th thorn? Rachel would like to be more beautiful but I think it would go against all the imagery so far, which is ugly and unkempt, as a reflection of her personality and how she tries to accomplish her goals. So I’d say that’s out of the question...
  2. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions [Hiatus until March]

    SIU deserve a rest hell he should take 6 months. The hell train arc has been amazing.
  3. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 410 Discussion / 411 Predictions

    Time for white and Karaka to appear, I don’t think Baam should be able to defeat Sharon without help. Baam has displayed amazing power and wowed everyone in the battlefield, but I can’t imagine him defeating a high ranker yet. On the other hand, a lot of people would be able to imagine Urek...
  4. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 410 Discussion / 411 Predictions

    He copied white’s aire swordsmanship.
  5. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 410 Discussion / 411 Predictions

    More like Baam will copy her needle techniques. Last chapter we saw Baam holding black march like a sword. Baam has no history of using weapons, few cases such as BM at the beginning and copying Arie swordsmanship in the hell train. If this is the actual case it would signal to me that BM will...
  6. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 407 Discussion / 408 Predictions

    I think he is also using ice type sinshoo
  7. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 407 Discussion / 408 Predictions

    Probably I'm in the minority here, but I think Baam is at most a low ranker status. Endrossi could bridge the gap. Baam will most like get progressively stronger as the fight goes and towards the end will surpass Charlie.
  8. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 407 Discussion / 408 Predictions

    I wonder if this is going to be Baam + Endrossi vs Charlie, or will Baam solo Charlie. I really think that after this arc, it will be known within the tower that another irregular is climbing the tower.
  9. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions

    It would be great if Baam can copy the way Zahard explodes shinwonryuu inside of him to empower himself.
  10. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    Did SIU day that in one of the blogs? I was really hoping to see more of those for other rankers.
  11. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    Looks like the red horn is larger again, looks like the first time it was shown was not a mistake. Does that mean the Red thyrrsa is stronger than the blue demon right now?
  12. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    According to the stat cards Yu Hansung has a potential of 8S, that is at least should be in the top 50. I feel like those Zahard rankers don’t know who they are messing with, he knew this time is coming since he was a regular.
  13. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    I actually think the Zahard empire will actually use rankers. As it was stated in the last chapter that the train is now a lawless zone.
  14. joshua019

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 391 Discussion / 392 Predictions

    Baam can just solo all three of them.
Top