Recent content by Jossy Barton

  1. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions Thread

    As seen in the provisional arc she has really good moblity and she can be very evasive. Also the way that aizawa got her didn't necessarily negate her ability stab. She cut him before she got out if the bandages, but its pretty late here in Cali so correct me if I'm wrong, I tend to confuse...
  2. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 138 Discussion / 139 Predictions Thread

    It nice how we finally got to see the other precepts. Also, who is overhaul taking care of ?:notsure
  3. Jossy Barton

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia Specials/Omakes

    I like the vigilante series a LOT but I don't think it better than MHA. Also I do admit that I doubt they would survive against formidable villians and with hit and run tactics and it could get repetitive. But I do like the characters they have a Lot of potential
  4. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 133 Discussion/ 134 Predictions

    I looks like a special move like a extra strong layer of skin. I agree though he looks hella formidable in the last panel
  5. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 132 Discussion / 133 Predictions Thread

    Thanks for that! Anyways that's props to kirishima, he blocked that hit for Suneater. If that anti quirk stuff is now on the loose, now that's is really not good. But that poses a advantage for kirishima. It appears that the darts have to pierce the flesh to work, but because of kirishima quirk...
  6. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 132 Discussion / 133 Predictions Thread

    I know this seems like a dumb question, but what are the three quirk classes again? I kinda forgot
  7. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 132 Discussion / 133 Predictions Thread

    Suneater is really giving me assassin creed vibes with that white hood.
  8. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions Thread

    Yeah sorry about that, I admit I Got a bit defensive of my little izuku, but besides that I am very excited about the girls getting some action. I'm excited to see tsuyu and ochako in action. I also love how Kohei always puts his best on the table with character designs. I am really digging the...
  9. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions Thread

    Recovery girl can only speed up the bodies healing process at the cost of the patient's stamina so no she is not some super healing insurance person as you make her out to be. And I'm not talking him up I'm explain his feats that make him formidable. I'm not blindly saying he is the best in fact...
  10. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions Thread

    Fully Healed? I'm sorry but this is very wrong. Deku has constantly broken his arms to the point were his joints and ligaments are not properly functioning. That is deep trauma and his arms won't function normally for a LONG time. I mean imagine constantly and continuously breaking your bones...
  11. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions Thread

    I respect your opinion but what I'm guessing is that Deku is just utterly confused with himself. I mean he just met Mirio and he already doubting and comparing himself to him. It's pretty natural teen behavior to me though especially since he was bullied. I used to be bullied and I would go...
  12. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 130 Discussion / 131 Predictions Thread

    More so that he the biggest threat as of now. Leader of the Yakuza and highly organized, I can see why Nighteye would want to hunt him down. Also Overhaul has made contact with the league of villains. He may have deducted that villains will start taking major seize over society, something way...
  13. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 130 Discussion / 131 Predictions Thread

    Am I the only one that sees the possibilities with Overhaul and AFO? I mean I searched up on Google what Overhaul meant and it kind makes sense what happens to the gang of thugs that were supposedly dead a few chapters ago. Overhaul means to take apart and repair. I mean how would Overhaul be...
  14. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 129 Discussion / 130 Predictions Thread

    I don't really see Mirio getting killed really it would be a waste of a character that Kohei could develop more. I can understand why Kohei dosent want to kill any of the students. The absolute worst thing that could happen is the death of a student at the hand of a Villian as mentioned in the...
  15. Jossy Barton

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 128 Discussion / 129 Predictions Thread

    For anyone wondering, The unfinished panel issues seem to be a problem within the Magazine and not the author's. Who knows maybe a rushed publication in Japan as I seen on Twitter and such. Also I find it interesting the way Kohei set this up. They have only assumed Overhaul is a Villian but in...
Top