Recent content by jotaro

  1. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto If you hadn't noticed, chapter 48 is out: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44020
  2. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Dofla, Thanks, dude! :smile-big It would be even greater if someone scans the chapter of Historie in this same magazine. :smile-big Nguru80, I'm downloading it right now. When it be done if I won't be defeated by sleepness I will upload it on a...
  3. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Chapter 47 is already out in Japan: http://www.e-1day.jp/afternoon/magazine/ Now it's just wait for some dude to scan it. ;)
  4. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga Bah! I need a translation.
  5. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga Yeaaah! I found chapter 46 raw on Share! Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?odmauuzt2ex Enjoy!
  6. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga I just read chapter 45 scanlated and... Holy shit! This only gets better! Can't wait for the 46...
  7. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga #45 raw is out: http://www.raw-paradise.com/Ritual/ :)
  8. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond finally comes back this week hell yeah! #252 is out! waiting for the raw
  9. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 297 Discussion YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH BERSERK!!!!!! Thanks, KaNx!
  10. Cleaning High Quality Cleaning Tutorial Compiled

    Very useful tutorial! I don't knew about the simulate pressure stuff. Thanks!
  11. Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 296 Discussion Idea of Evil bless you! My thanks.
  12. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    The Manga Helpers had forgotten Vagabond? Any time. :amuse And um... er... no one else planning to scan the #249, #250 and #251? It's a long time since they are out... If you do, I guess #249 is in No. 14, #250 in No. 15 and #251 in No. 16 of Morning...
  13. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread No idea, sorry. I only know the official site of Morning magazine: http://www.e-1day.jp/morning/magazine/ Anyway, it should be good if you scan it for us. Thanks for the intention. :) PS: Sorry my poor English.
  14. Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Thanks Heiji-sama!
  15. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread 251 is out too: http://www.itplanning.co.jp/vaga.html
Top