Recent content by Jouki

  1. Jouki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Nothing's new here, Korean have been playing the victim card for a long time. Japan has atoned for the past by completing 1965 treaty normalizing ties between the. two countries, but Korea never stop crying about the war. For a person that comes from Vietnam, a country has suffered from many...
  2. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Episode 2 :blink Phuzysub: Furueru namida nami ni - As tears to continue to rain down in waves
  3. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime From newtype: http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8249/animepaperscansnurarihy.jpg Sama_al_Azraq: Where do you get those pics in your sign? I tried to find them but I only have last pic...T_T Can you share them, please? Recure: Those pics were drawn by Shiibashi.
  4. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime 24 episodies?:blink Gyuki arc+ Shikkoku arc=24 eps=so long:o I think it'll be divided into several parts.... About Animedia's pics: Night Rikuo & other- alright:D but Tsurara looks....different...:blink
  5. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I know, but I don't understand why main heroine is Kana:blink I may not buy DVD anime because I don't want to hear Aya reads subtitle. (I wonder why I don't like her voice....:oh) First Limited Edition is really expensive (in my country):darn, so I can't buy it...
  6. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Kana? OMG! Why? T_T I really hate her! (Sorry for Kana's fan!) And I don't like Aya Hirano's voice....:( If she reads the subtitle for every episode, perhaps I will not buy DVD anime.... It's correct, lol....
  7. Jouki

    Discussion Nura Household Family Tree

    Tsurara!:XD She's so cute. And I think Rikuo/Tsurara is best couple!;)
  8. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Why?:blink It seems Tsurara is supporting & annoying character! :yelling
  9. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Really? =.= So sad.....T_T
  10. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime From 2ch:
  11. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Hm...., I saw it, but I can't comfirm! Coloring is super bad >_< And it seem Kana is main heroine! Damn it! But I will put it to youtube for you. NuraMago from Veoh (Sr, my English is very bad!)
  12. Jouki

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk From 2ch
  13. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime BS11- NuraMago Eh...NuraMago in bottom 5 this week! I'm shocking.....0_o But next issue is CP, hurray! From 2ch: http://ameblo.jp/kenokun/entry-10508882299.html It seems about BGM [hr] Large scan of anime info in Jump Next Sama_al_Azraq: If you can download it...
  14. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime This is info and some pic about anime.:tem P/S: Can you translate it, Sama_al_Azraq ?:)
  15. Jouki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime New pic! And Tsurara...! Expired! Hm....new link...:eyeroll
Top