Recent content by joyner

  1. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion Nope that was Big Mom's tummy.
  2. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    I thought that those two were just rookie? and it is impossible that they can escape at the impeldown with out a ship.... (remember that luffy stole a ship in order to escape magelan) ps. you can't be a rookie if your already caught and thrown inside the jail and escape.
  3. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    One piece is friendship just like in anime Mojacko..... the most precious treasure is FRIENDSHIP!
  4. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    I think it's a nasal goo hahaha!
  5. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    Then magma isn't an element too. It is made by molten rocks.
  6. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    Well i think its a goo lol disgusting... or maybe honey, his iris looks like a bee's ass... and this is a good chance for luffy to demonstrate his COA and beat the shit out of those logia type.
  7. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    I think it's not like the Pirate King, it is more likely the female kid in Skypea that can hear voices.
  8. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 591 Discussion / 592 Prediction

    yeah, I hope that there will be an explanation how does kuma become a Shichibukai since he's one of the leader of revolutionary army.
  9. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 588 Discussion / 589 Prediction

    Its kinda hard to predict what will happen next chapter.. I think that Luffy and Law will be a good rival and friend just like Roger and Newgate before.
  10. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 587 Spoiler Discussion I think he has Haoshoku because he is the son of Gol "D." Roger, the probability of Roger's blood line has Haoshoku is very high. (just my intuition)
  11. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Prediction

    Things are just getting more interesting, Sabo didn't hop on Dragon's ship and its now confirmed that Kuma is a former revolutionary. I think two to three chapter before this flashback will finish, but before that we will have an idea what really happens to Sabo. I just have a feeling that he...
  12. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion It seems that the spoiler is contradicting the last episode, but ill wait for confirmation. I am still clueless with doflamingo's actions and plan, it seems that he has his own plan against government just like BB.
  13. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Discussion I wonder if those three guys with shanks are Zoans, one that transform into a monkey(the guy with a monkey) and one transform into a dragon(the guy with a tattoo) and the last one is on the right most corner is a lion.
  14. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Discussion I hope that Sanji will get the df of Ace. It will be a good buff for him and its perfect for him since he is a cook.
  15. joyner

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    I think its Shanks not Ben Beckman. Buggy threw luffy and jinbei because kizaru is aiming for those two. He didnt threw them to save them but he did that in order to save his self.
Top