Recent content by jrnolasco44

  1. jrnolasco44

    1TrueSensei's Chapter 434 Review

    Well I for one am very welcome to your review. Out of all of the new reviewers since GK, I think that you have done one of the best jobs (and this is just your first time). I especially enjoyed your interpretation of the color page spread. As far as the full images go; I actually appreciate...
  2. jrnolasco44

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions well after reading Pat's analysis of chapter 407, i very well agree with his prediction: that neither of pain's 6 bodies is actually the real pain. with that being said, i think that naruto will not be in konoha will pain invades. naruto will be...
  3. jrnolasco44

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions don't think so. i don't really think that pain knows THAT much about naruto if anything at all.
  4. jrnolasco44

    Pat`s Analysis - Naruto 407

    great review 1- i dont think naruto will be in konoha by the time pain comes 2- this may lead to a great fight in konoha 3- pain will probably be fighting 6 people at once from konoha
Top