Recent content by js06

  1. js06

    The js06 Thread

    I've had less time of late and since the Edited Manga group disappeared I stopped. However, I like the series and am planning to do get back to it eventually. I have 2 cats, my favorite kind of candy is pretty much anything chocolate, and I have never really had an opportunity to try any kind...
  2. js06

    The js06 Thread

    Don't worry, I have no intention to stop translating.
  3. js06

    The js06 Thread

    It was more of a "forgot to answer" than an "ignored". Also, now that you've thanked me for not, I feel obligated to answer it. ;) Not, but she is closer to the "doable line" than you would expect for a politician. As for smart, well, if she has any intelligence, she's does a VERY good job of...
  4. js06

    The js06 Thread

    1. I guess I don't really have what I would call an idol. There are definitely people I look up to for whatever reason, but no particular people come to mind as far as an idol goes. 2. Well, as I'm here, I obviously read manga, but I also enjoy reading books. SF and fantasy ones especially...
  5. js06

    The js06 Thread

    Nice interview That's Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku. Specifically, it's from the anime version of this scene.
  6. js06

    The js06 Thread

    It was me.
  7. js06

    The js06 Thread

    I'm happy to do it. Mostly because I suck at them. :amuse
  8. js06

    The js06 Thread

    I'm a very casual video game player. I tend to like the big-name series, like Mario, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc The main video game genre I don't really like is First Person Shooters. I've heard of it and read various individual comics that I've been linked to that I liked, but I...
  9. js06

    The js06 Thread

    You got it right, I don't really think much one or or the other about it. I think B is pretty accurate for me. I do make mistakes, but (usually) not major ones.
  10. js06

    The js06 Thread

    I like to wait until an okay-quality raw is out to translate, because sometimes small non-bubble text can be hard to read if it's a low quality raw. I'd gotten a bit behind on my translations, but I'm almost caught up now. So I should get to 177 soon. You're welcome. It's a fun series to...
  11. js06

    The js06 Thread

    Due to my dad's job I lived in Germany for 2.5 years starting when I was 9 and have been to various places around Europe because of that. And before someone asks, no, I don't know German. Well, I've posted the translation since you posted this, so that's that. In the future, just be patient...
  12. js06

    The js06 Thread

    First of all, thanks for your appreciation. Now for your question. The main reason I didn't translate it is I don't know Thai. I recognized that it WAS Thai but beyond that I had no idea. Also, since the manga is Japanese, there would have been a Japanese translation if the original audience...
  13. js06

    The js06 Thread

    I know. I love learning little (or not so little) differences between US English and British English. It's raw, but it's good. Well, there's nothing I particularly WANT to be. I'm majoring in Computer Science (i.e. programming) at college because I'm quite good at it and I enjoy it.
  14. js06

    The js06 Thread

    Yeah, I just completely ignore them. I've thought about telling them to shut the hell up, but I decided not even to acknowledge them. Living in Alabama, I haven't had much Japanese food, but I really do enjoy sushi. A grocery store near where I live sells freshly made sushi and I pick some up...
  15. js06

    The js06 Thread

    Well, it's been well over a month since I last posted here. I guess I should answer your questions, huh? You can always make demands. I just might ignore them. Type A And this is one of those demands I'll ignore. I refuse to turn around! It's been almost two years and I honestly can't...
Top