Recent content by jsr219

  1. Chapter Bleach 354 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 354 Discussion/355 Predictions Thread my guess is that yammy at this "time" is stronger than stark I'm dead sure this has been said but yammy builds up a surplus of extra energy with what ever way he does it, the longer he builds up engery the stronger he is... but once that...
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Discussion / 444 Predictions yea I figured I was overlooking something that was blatantly obvious, i was just over thinking something that just required some common sense but thanks that really helped
  3. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Discussion / 444 Predictions cool chapter deffinately can't wait till next week although I'm alittle confused, how did naruto get back in sage mode I was kind of confused as to how got into to sage mode mode after he got out of fox mode, but I wrote it off thinking I...
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 I've got a question ? ok lets say if Akatsuki were to capture naruto and extract his tailed beast and such would they need to dig up the 4ths corpse? now I can't really remember exactly what was said but didnt the 9 tails ying...
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 My friend and I were joking around about the future of naruto earlier today and we started talking how naruto's character is revolved around the fact that his hope and optimism changes people for the better... literally thats his...
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions Some predictions On kakashi dieing, I doubt he will die. For one we have yet to find out how he got MS and that would just leave a major plot hole, and 2 there’s no real reason for him to die, not yet anyways… but… if he does die, he will most...
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I have a few Ideas’ on pains true identity - My first speculation (which I'm not sure if someone has said this) as crazy as it sound, it might be Konan. I don't really have any proof to back it up. Just that in some ways it could make sense. Konan...
Top